Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by knaart View Post
    I can't play it, it keeps closing after the title screen
    Have a word with support@randrdigital.com - I'm sure it's fixable (I know I've had many of those over the last few weeks )
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Regarding some of the non-starting problems - there is a temporary workaround while the next update gets published:

If Cyboid doesn't run, you see an error that Cyboid has stopped, or you see a green error screen.

We discovered a bug and we're very sorry for the inconvenience!

The good news is that a fix is in the next update, and here's a workaround so you can play Cyboid in the meantime:
    Set your time zone to "Pacific Standard Time"
    Click "Apps", then "Cyboid", then "Force Stop"
    Start Cyboid and that should do it!
    If that doesn't help, please check these things:
    Cyboid was installed correctly from the Google Play Store
    The date and time on your device are set correctly (unless you changed it as above)
    You may need to close other apps to free up more memory or resources
    Make sure you have the latest updates for your device and Cyboid
    Update the "Google Play Store" and "Google Play Games" apps on your device
    Uninstall and reinstall Cyboid
    Try restarting your device
    If those steps don't get Cyboid running for you, we're sorry and want to help!

Please send us an email with details about your device (model, Android OS version, etc.) and your purchase (receipt number, date/time, etc.)

If you see a green error screen when starting Cyboid, make sure you include the error number displayed in your EMail to us.

We'll respond as soon as possible so you can start playing Cyboid!
    Also, "Internet Multiplayer Real-Time Gaming support for Android TV and Tablets" is coming soon with 3 game modes and support for up to 8 players per game

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Thanks for the update!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

After some late nights (on my part) and some hard work (on Randy's part) I would like to draw your attention to this little update for Cyboid:

Cyboid for Android TV includes single player, split screen for two players and internet multiplayer real-time game modes for up to eight players!

There are multiple game modes (eg. One Life, Cooperative and Survivor), difficulty levels and many options and settings for dozens of game play combinations.
    So yeah - that works now

This looks pretty cool!
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Very nice!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

And just for a bit more incentive, it's now on sale for a week! It's down to £1.89 (UK) or $1.99 (US) - so please go nuts!

The one-year anniversary is still a few months away, but they're celebrating a bit early by dropping the price to $1.99 (US) permanently!

In the meantime there have been some updates (mostly to squash some bugs, but still) and for a very limited time, Cyboid will be on sale again - this time for only 99¢ US, 0.99€ or £0.89!

The sale starts at midnight on July 25th and runs through July 31st … if you've been waiting to get Cyboid, this is the time to do it!

It's also worth pointing out that there are still spaces for beta-testing, if you want to apply just drop Randy a message on support@randrdigital.com and I'm sure he can hook some of you up

Just got a heads-up on today's update:

Big news! Cyboid is now $0.99 US, 0.99 € or 0.89 GBP across the board!
    We heard you loud and clear! Effective immediately, we've permanently dropped the price!

We're relaunching the Android versions of Cyboid as a single app:

Buy Cyboid once and install and play on all your Android devices: TVs, Tablets and Phones!

All your In-App purchases are also "shared", so when you buy an extra Item or Level it's available on all your devices, too!

We also added Local Multiplayer Split-screen support if you're using a tablet or phone so you can "cast" Cyboid to your TV and play against a friend!

It's very important to us that you're treated fairly, so our current customers (thank you!!!) can get the new app for free and it's easy!

Send an Email to support@randrdigital.com with the following information from your "Google Play Order Receipt" Email:
    *Order number
    *Order date
    *Total
    … and we'll send you a Google Play "promotional code" to receive the new game for free!

Bonus! If you purchased Cyboid for Amazon Fire Tablets and have installed Google Play Games / Google Play Store on your Fire Tablet …

We'll upgrade you to the new Cyboid for Android version for free, too!

Send an Email to support@randrdigital.com with the following information from your "Amazon order" Email:
    *Order#
    *Date of purchase
    *Grand Total
    *Cyboid version number (launch the game and it's in the top right-hand corner)
    … and we'll send you a Google Play "promotional code" to receive the new game for free!

Even better? The Android version of Cyboid includes the Internet Multiplayer support, so you can play Cyboid online against your friends!