Close
Advertise Here

cyanogen mod keyboard help?

could any one help me am on the main screen to install zip files on ouya for cyanogen but cant get keyboard to work to install files. could any one tell me what am doing wrong thanks

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

You will need to give more information than that, what main screen are you referring to? The Cyanogen trebuchet launcher? The CWM main screen?

This has been resolved. Tom was able to get through clockwork mod and CM11 is operational.
    Would you like to know more? - My Blog

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

AWESOME! @sconfig, did you see that maliq is now posting lineage builds for the ouya? Still 4.4.4 but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldon.McGuinness View Post
    AWESOME! @sconfig, did you see that maliq is now posting lineage builds for the ouya? Still 4.4.4 but meh.
    That's pretty cool. Depending on what happens next with the Ouya (the store etc) I may install this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldon.McGuinness View Post

Didn't see, that.. but I'm going to try to see if one of the limited 5.0 images to see which one is easiest on the Ouya. People are asking due to Kodi v17 being 5.0 only.
    Would you like to know more? - My Blog