Close
Advertise Here

Stunt Wheels Party! - OUYA Publishing

Stunt Wheels Party! takes all the best elements of the previous Magnificent Stunts games and fuses them together to create something quite remarkable – a fantastical, comic-book cum Loony Tunes top down arcade-racer with split-screen Party Play multiplayer mode!

Battle to destroy your dastardly stunt rivals; Stunt Guy, Stunt Gail, Mucus, Danger-Susan and Nurse Long... and watch out for oil slicks, TNT and squirrels as you race masses of different cars through beached pirate ships, backflip over huge canyons, barrel-roll through rings of fire and smash your way through the competition with the crazy power ups including: - purple-hot Laser Wang, crushing Monsta Mode, tommy-gun wielding Mob Mode and the almost useless Mole Mode… then do it all again to your friends in split screen multiplayer Party Play up to 4 players!

Featuring music from three amazing artists: CJ Wildheart, the Eureka Machines and Slash’s bassist Todd Kerns!

Official OUYA Representative

The game also has single player.

Buying

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bought. Its really good. I recommend it.

Big problem discovered. It hasnt saved any of my game data. Its a fresh start every time. No unlocked cars. No race records. Nothing.

I dont want to discourage folks from trying it, because its wicked fun. But i wonder if its inability to save proper has anything to do with gabrielgags custom marshmallow rom that added usb support.

I figured out the saving issue. For some reason the storage app permission was off. Works great now and i recommend.

Last edited by Killswitch; 04-16-2017 at 12:45 PM.

No one else play it yet?

Reminds me of RC Pro Am.

Silly question: is this for Ouya or Razor?

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiDM View Post
    Silly question: is this for Ouya or Razor?
    It's been released for Android TV - so it's available on Cortex and Google Play, but it hasn't been released for Ouya.
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

There will be no new releases for the OUYA, sadly.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!