Close
Advertise Here
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    No Super Puzzle Platformer, No Gene Effect... No Pinball Arcade!
    Looking for a puzzle platformer?
    www.jrxs.net/laosquest
    for Windows OUYA, Razer Forge , M.O.J.O. and Nvidia Shield TV!

Hope you like it

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRLS View Post
    Looking for a puzzle platformer?
    www.jrxs.net/laosquest
    for Windows OUYA, Razer Forge , M.O.J.O. and Nvidia Shield TV!

Hope you like it
    Thanks so much for this! I loved this game on the OUYA and I'll be thrilled if it'll work on my MOJO. Downloading now to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    To be honest this just sums up my feelings perfectly. I liked the look of the Forge but didn't feel an instant urge to buy one as I was happy with the OUYA. But I didn't expect them to completely cut me off from anything new on the store. I knew then not to buy anything from this company. It's like the old Chinese proverb, where the king is riding around his kingdom on a bull, in search of a bull. They already had a good base to build on, but they flew off in search of something they already had.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 07-04-2017 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Project View Post
    Thanks so much for this! I loved this game on the OUYA and I'll be thrilled if it'll work on my MOJO. Downloading now to give it a go.

I second that! As a huge fan of the classic Rick Dangerous Games, I loved to play this on OUYA. Also for Shield? Great!
    So many games, so little time...

I am here -- also waiting ...

After reading through the posts (I don't post that often here), I have a few thoughts:

I would hate to see the forum and everyone else disappear because OUYA is gone. Although people gathered here initially because we were all developing on the same platform, I think that the forum needs to evolve, pivot, and rebrand if people are going to keep their connections and keep coming back.

The reason people came here was to make console games with a fast path to TV. Some people are hobbyists, some people have agendas (perhaps), some people are looking for a pair of golden handcuffs to chain them to their indie dreams. Whatever your reason for coming here, consider this:

Look at the hard-working and dedicated people that have converged in this one place. The people here have incredible tenacity. OUYA news and the lack of it has become a distraction. Are there people here in the forum that can work together toward any common goal? Are they already?

I am not a visionary, but I do see what's here now. Right now, you have a bunch of people working alone. We should try to come together on some -- any -- common interest. We shouldn't just let it pass because it may not be easy to find such a community again ...