Close
Advertise Here

Way behind ... Where is the Ouya store

So I'm way behind. Went to boot up the Ouya and search the store, but it's no longer there. Do I need a forge/razor to get access to the Ouya store now?

I still was hoping To get the full version of Dex since I paid for it a long time ago.

Store is still there. You need to log in with your account, then go to the discover section and you are there.
    So many games, so little time...

I go in my account and no Dicover sectiom is present. Else if I ckick into Shop it says "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable.".

It seems it is impossible to buy games

Can you show us a screenshot? I can't believe this, there must be something wrong... my OUYAs are working as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledragon View Post
    So I'm way behind. Went to boot up the Ouya and search the store, but it's no longer there. Do I need a forge/razor to get access to the Ouya store now?

I still was hoping To get the full version of Dex since I paid for it a long time ago.
    You won't get the full version of dex on ouya. They dropped it. But I believe if you contact the devs you can get a code for another system or steam

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wasn't Dex the game where the dev died?

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    Wasn't Dex the game where the dev died?
    The dev did die, but there was a team on the project. They finished it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    Can you show us a screenshot? I can't believe this, there must be something wrong... my OUYAs are working as always.
    hi, sorry.
    It is not in the OUYA that store is missing, but the store into the OUYA site.

As I have no money into the OUYA wallet, I would like to buy a ticket and insert into Ouya, but this is no more available.

The store on the website is down for a long time already, that's right.

Maybe you can purchase Razer Cortex credits, they seem to work also on OUYA. I got a code from Razer for the Forge, but I spent it on OUYA without problems.

For some reason I keep trying to log into Ouya and it says Error, can't connect to server." The Internet is up and running on it, but no access to stores or updates for games don't go through. Plus, you use to be able to manage folders, but the only icon in that area is Browser now. Hope to have access to the store sometime in the future.