Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OUYA emulator

1 members found this post helpful.
    I'm just going to throw this in here. But for those individuals trying out the Ouya Anywhere on an android 5.0 box which is not tailored for gaming. You are going to have to download some .KL files to get your controllers to behave. and the default CM11 .KL files will not work as Android 5.0 really hates holding down multiple keys like what the Ouya home button does in android 4.1 . Android 5 hates it so much it will reject the Ouya .KL file and use a generic crippled .KL file instead which makes games really really suck.

Found this out the hard way with my Amazon tablet and corrected the .KL file for the Ouya controller.

https://www.s-config.com/kindle-fire-7-5th-gen-tablet/
    Would you like to know more? - My Blog

In curious about putting ouya anywhere on the forge considering the controllers are already accepted by the console, and my current ouya seems to be pooping out on me. Anyone tried it yet?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ouya Anywhere is now not working with my Nvidia Shield.
    Some weeks ago everything was ok.

Anybody want to try it?
    Then we know if its stop working or not.
    Thanks.

Oh. Can't tell, als I didn't try to install it yet...
    So many games, so little time...

It was working for me a few weeks ago, but I uninstalled it... because

A: The controller support for most games just wasn't there (though, a few did work)
    B: I kept getting the 'Ouya Framework has stopped responding' messages all the time at random intervals and I just got tired of seeing them.

How was the performance with Anywhere when using an original OUYA controller?
    So many games, so little time...

I feel like more dev's need to just port to PC. Unity, HTML5 stuff, and MonoGame all port super easily. I use LibGDX myself so PC is a breeze. If you guys want any of my games on PC, hit me up and I'll give you codes through itch.io

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by littletinmangames View Post
    I feel like more dev's need to just port to PC. Unity, HTML5 stuff, and MonoGame all port super easily. I use LibGDX myself so PC is a breeze. If you guys want any of my games on PC, hit me up and I'll give you codes through itch.io
    I agree with you in spirit but people like me get left out as I don't game on a computer. Strictly my Android devices or my PS3.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!