Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Official OUYA Representative

4 members found this post helpful.

Forge TV Android M update is rolling out now!

Reposting from the Razer Forums here:
    https://insider.razerzone.com/index....droid-m.16693/

Hi All,

It was a very long journey to get here but I'm happy to announce that the Android M update rollout has officially begun! Here's the release plan:

In a few hours, the remote apps for Android and iOS will be live on their respective stores.

NOTE: If you use the iOS remote app you must update to the newest version. Otherwise it will not function after you update to M. Android users are not required to update, but we recommend it.

Once the remotes have been live for ~24 hours, allowing time for people to update. We will release Android M.

Release Notes
    Android TV Remote App
    * Numerous optimizations and bug fixes for better performance

iOS TV Remote App
    * Can now connect over WiFi
    * Bug fixes and optimizations for better performance
    * Can plug in headphones and listen to audio from your Forge (REQUIRES M Update, plugging them in now, nothing will happen, you'll just get an error)
    Note: Listening to audio over your headphones does not mute your TV automatically (originally we did this but found it could result in your headphones becoming unplugged and your TV suddenly being at its original volume - not a good thing for nighttime viewing)

Android M
    * Everything that comes with the Android M update

Known Issues
    * New iOS Remote App fails to launch Cortex store on Android L when pushing Cortex button (use Select button instead)
    * Listening to audio on your headphones can be affected by your connection strength

We're very busy on our next big prize!

This is Fan-Tastic! Thank you Jebus!
    Racin-Games, creator of Sirenium ~ Forever After ~ .. come check us out here! http://www.racin-games.com
    Forum Page: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-Forever-After
    If you want your game/app reviewed, let me know! I'll ReviOUYA. Will also do previews and such as well. http://reviouya.wordpress.com/
    Play like me! http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...imega&p=119559

Praise Jebus!
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

I feel tons of things will be fixed now with this update! Super Happy right now
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.
    Waiting to see how this goes, best of luck with it Razer!

Anyone noticed yet that apparently the M update doesn't change our circumstances with regards to external storage...?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xanderten50 View Post
    Anyone noticed yet that apparently the M update doesn't change our circumstances with regards to external storage...?

Yes, sadly so... I think I'll just simply give up now instead of jumping into the new waiting game for expandable storage in 2017...

I have simply had it with Razer. I will continue to enjoy my games on Ouya for as long as I can but the Razer/Ouya project has been a total joke and a lesson to steer clear from anything Razer. Sure am enjoying my NVidia Shield.

2 members found this post helpful.
    Golden Days

November 21st, 2013 we got the USB update for the OUYA... crazy 3 years ago in a couple of months

Where is the tech team they acquired? these videos should be shown to the board of directors
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

2 members found this post helpful.
    I'll tell you something, Cortex seems much zippier with Marshmallow! I mean it doesn't fix the issue with Mirrormoon or anything, but it is a damn sight easier and faster to navigate!