Close
Advertise Here

Voucher Codes No Longer Work?

I have tried using a voucher code I have on the Ouya but all it keeps saying is 'please update and try again'. I have also tried redeeming it on the website but it just repeatedly says 'Successfully redeemed voucher' and does not add anything to the funds. Does this mean we can no longer buy off the store or is it just an error that I'm getting?

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Obvious first question: is your OUYA up to date? I am assuming it is a credit voucher, how old is it?

They had some issues during server maintenance once that were similar. Wait until morning and try it. If it doesn't work then I would say to send an email to officehours@ouya.tv
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Yep it is up to date checked in the settings to make sure, I tried redeeming it after about 30mins of getting it.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Ok this can be locked now, Ouya have told me that codes should not be onsale and they can not be redeemed. Thanks for the email address DrunkPunk really appreciate it.

Thanks for the heads up, I was just looking for one online yesterday.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Thanks for the update!

Closed.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!