Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

2 members found this post helpful.
    Ok. It SHOULD show up as $5.99. I have not checked yet since I just came in the door. Decided that instead of high price dropping lower that I'd do it the other way. $5.99 intro price during the beta phase and you'll get to see all the changes, etc. Target price will be $9.99 if you see it on other systems which you will as things get a little tighter.

You have a full game as is but it will be fuller. Achievements, high score and stuff like that are available. Adding more. Art is getting overhauled though I kept a piece of art from each person who worked on the game. They contributed and wanted to give them a thank you for contributing. People had things come up and all that which happens. Unlockable bonus stages will be coming. More death. More weapons will be coming. More death. And more death.

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.
    I'm going to have to turn off my Shield and turn on my OUYA. Damn you!

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

2 members found this post helpful.
    You finally made a thread in Current Games & Applications for your game, Killswitch. To commemorate this occasion I'm going to dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Ok. It SHOULD show up as $5.99. I have not checked yet since I just came in the door. Decided that instead of high price dropping lower that I'd do it the other way. $5.99 intro price during the beta phase and you'll get to see all the changes, etc. Target price will be $9.99 if you see it on other systems which you will as things get a little tighter.

You have a full game as is but it will be fuller. Achievements, high score and stuff like that are available. Adding more. Art is getting overhauled though I kept a piece of art from each person who worked on the game. They contributed and wanted to give them a thank you for contributing. People had things come up and all that which happens. Unlockable bonus stages will be coming. More death. More weapons will be coming. More death. And more death.
    Hmm.. I bought it last night right away... what does this mean for me? I paid 9,99$ - was that wrong? Do I have to contact Razer? Nooooo... not again....
    So many games, so little time...

Congratulations, KS! We knew how long you are dedicated to put the game on Ouya / Forge. Good work!

Downloadin' it
    Most of the time I keep my OUYA offline: please consider it before inserting a phone-home/always online DRM in your game. If you still plan to do so, please declare it. You don't want pirates, I don't want to be frauded.

http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?12041-The-list-of-offline-working-games

Won't let me purchase on the FTV...
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Odd....
    We'll look into it but it should let you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven7 View Post
    Won't let me purchase on the FTV...
    Oh good, I thought I was doing it wrong!
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Sonuva....
    Have to patch that quick but probably won't get through review until next week since they don't seem to work weekends.