Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

6 members found this post helpful.

Astra Etherium - Adventures of a Space Bounty Hunter in Space - Porkpie Platypus

This thread is for the discussion of Astra Etherium - Adventures of a Space Bounty Hunter in Space. Note to the developers, if you wish to take ownership of this thread, please let me know.

Beta version v0.75

Astra Etherium -Adventures of a Space Bounty Hunter in Space is a vertical scrolling shooter set in the vast darkness of space. It is the year 2525 and the Earth has become a desolate wasteland that is uninhabitable. Humans have since evacuated the Earth and took to space for refuge. Unfortunately with resources are at a minimum, space piracy has become a way of life for most. Including Maximillian who was one of the galaxy's most elusive bounties.

After his capture,Maximillian was given 2 options. Become a bounty hunter or die. While death may have its benefits so does life. Maximillian chose to become a bounty hunter and now equipped with his ship the Killswitch, he travels the galaxies collecting bounties on some of the most notorious villains.

Arcade mode is available with 10 stages of frantic action.
    3 Difficulty levels
    Comedic dialogue to go along with the story with full English voice acting and 10 visual languageoptions. English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian,Japanese, Thai, Chinese
    Rhythmic retro synth soundtrack by Creo (Creosound)
    Greyscale/colorblindmode
    Lots of things going kaboom.

Future updates will bring more crazy action, more explosions, more death.

Sonuvafish...

Well wanted to make Victor's prophecy true. Last game on OUYA.

Anyway. It is a beta so there are some things that are being worked on. There will be a lot of graphical changes coming mostly. The game works and will be updated until the game is complete or the OUYA explodes. Whichever comes first. Was not letting it not be on OUYA.

Let's see... art changes coming. Bonus stages coming. UI being fixed since the proportions are a little off. Audio will probably need to be redone or edited but works. Gameplay changes are coming.

Languages...some are bad translations so if you feel like helping out to get them right then let me know but German and Italian were covered by Jeffry84 and Pat1986. There are 10 languages.

Free to try. I need to adjust price. If you buy now then you get a discount instead of high first then lower the price on release.

An update is coming in the next few days.

Right now the game plays more casual than arcade if you ask me and that's part of the gameplay changes. Normal is somewhat easy so play on a man setting like Hard.

Thank you beta testers, voice actors, artists...anyone I may have forgot.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I am going to beat you with a grammar bat until you remove the second "space".
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    The space between your ears?

People already downloaded since I pushed the button last night? Nice.

Before I forget to mention it. Won't work with Cyanogen. We're looking into the issue. Seems to want to look for a mobile so may be a mobile binding issue.

Couldn't fit the title in the subject line. Going to be a bitch on Twitter when it takes up 60 characters.

Congrats sir
    I have to ask, does it show on Cortex as well? Since my Forge has now filled the space my ouya was taking...
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

Congratulations, man. Been a long time coming.
    Juxtaposition is the human condition.

Yupper I downloaded last night, wondered if you checked that. Congrats man!
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Yes. Has to be on Forge. I should test it on the Forge. I actually haven't myself. Beta testers did.

Have to get back to work but wanted to check in.

If you're looking for the laser...have to hold bomb button. Uses 3 bombs.

Waiting for confirmation on sale price. Listed at regular rpixe right now. Want to run a launch sale.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post