Close
Advertise Here

Ouyan gets minecraft pocket edition fully working!

Hi Ouya forum users! I was searching on youtube, ways to get minecraft pocket edition fully working and it looks a Brasilian Youtuber got the game working just fine!

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Y1CB9jT34

What you guys think?

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Very cool. Too bad we didn't get a true port of it when the OUYA was in it's hey-day.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

1 members found this post helpful.
    I think I tried it once myself and couldn't get the controls to work. Works without a hitch on the Forge, though. Except it doesn't show up in the menus...unless you have Nostalgia you'll have to dig into the Android Apps list to launch it.
    OUYA console to become doorstop when store server shuts down. But since it seems to be safe so far, we just need a place to collect new (and updated?) OUYA titles.
    Have you made your game sideload-able for OUYA hardware? Put it on http://itch.io, then let me know and i'll add it to a collection we can all link to.

Nice to know xAD! and true that DP

I wanna try and get this working, would Amazon fork work?
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

1 members found this post helpful.
    Download from the description of youtube video, thats works for me. But in menus has too much sensibility.