Close
Advertise Here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steven7 View Post
    Not sure how I missed this, but it looks bloody awesome!

I am also still holding out for Broken Age to get ported...
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    I am also still holding out for Broken Age to get ported...
    I second that!
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

1 members found this post helpful.
    So much yes on Pier Solar!
    Quote Originally Posted by xanderten50 View Post
    Has anyone tried sideloading it yet?
    I have not.
    In that case, I suppose I shall have to give it a go tonight
    Somewhat later than planned... I finally managed to make enough space on my Forge to install Pier Solar - initial reactions are good, it installs fine and works with the Serval. I can't tell if it recognises my purchase properly because the Cortex sub-menu doesn't seem to show purchases properly (for me at least). But every so often it would stop, go to black screen and wouldn't start again until I'd force-closed it from the Apps list.... I'll test it some more tonight and see how I go on.

So has anyone experimenting with sideloading ouya apk to the forge lately? I recently decided to give a few things a try from total ouya however some games, ie killingfloor calamity and amazing frog wont let me download the apk. But somethings like zombie driver and gulag have, but i havent had a chance to actually try them yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.
    Wienersoup, you will not be able to download premium games from the market as you need to send special headers to access the files and total ouya does not do that. You can also get the apks from the ouya.wiki site as well.

I've been personally keeping a running archive of games I have been able to get to (~47GB worth), so if one is no longer on the store or if there is not a link let me know as I might have the apk still.
    Last edited by Eldon.McGuinness; 01-25-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Somewhat later than planned... I finally managed to make enough space on my Forge to install Pier Solar - initial reactions are good, it installs fine and works with the Serval. I can't tell if it recognises my purchase properly because the Cortex sub-menu doesn't seem to show purchases properly (for me at least). But every so often it would stop, go to black screen and wouldn't start again until I'd force-closed it from the Apps list.... I'll test it some more tonight and see how I go on.
    Ever get a chance to test it further?
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Ever get a chance to test it further?
    Honestly I didn't if I remember correctly I didn't get chance to play for a while and then I needed the space for something... so it ended up getting the chop. I need to have a cull of the stuff on my Forge, so if I can make some space again I'll see how it goes!