Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Now thats a list??? Can't forget The Cave?

Damn Retro....
    Thanks for adding a lot to the list. I didn't even notice Alpha Wave isn't on there. Guess I have to go ask Fred what the hell's the deal with that. How did I not even notice that one...

I've talked to a lot of those developers on that list so maybe I'll go shoot an email see if I can help in any way.

Retrowurst has us covered.
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

1 members found this post helpful.
    Hidden in Plain Sight
    "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"- Barney Stinson

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac H. View Post
    Hidden in Plain Sight
    This was one I was bummed about. I really liked this game and it was a hit with my friends. I ended up getting it on the Steam Summer sale for <$2.00 and have been happy since.

I think the only thing I am missing at this point is No Brake Valet. I am pretty sure the regualt Google Play version is not the same as what they offeres on the Ouya.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Looked at that list again and saw ChronoBlade... funny guy. They kept saying the game was coming and... well you know...

2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by larrygmjr View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry, it's too much work for us to support all these extra devices, we simply don't have the resources, sorry!

James
    This is the kind of bullshit answer that pisses me off. "All these extra devices." Your support would be a controller. That's it. A controller. Oh. My. Fusking. God. How unheard of. A game that supports a controller. Goddamned entitled gamers these days just demand the moon on a stick.

If they want to say they unfortunately don't have the resources to revisit past titles that's fine, but don't spout some utter crap like that and expect an ounce of respect or understanding from the public.
    OUYA console to become doorstop when store server shuts down. But since it seems to be safe so far, we just need a place to collect new (and updated?) OUYA titles.
    Have you made your game sideload-able for OUYA hardware? Put it on http://itch.io, then let me know and i'll add it to a collection we can all link to.

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by xAD View Post
    This is the kind of bullshit answer that pisses me off. "All these extra devices." Your support would be a controller. That's it. A controller. Oh. My. Fusking. God. How unheard of. A game that supports a controller. Goddamned entitled gamers these days just demand the moon on a stick.

If they want to say they unfortunately don't have the resources to revisit past titles that's fine, but don't spout some utter crap like that and expect an ounce of respect or understanding from the public.
    That is basically how I feel about Razer ending submissions to the OUYA or just how they have been handling things in general. There was a lot I disagreed with when Julie was in charge but I miss her.

The thing that is so crazy to me is that Killswitch is basically doing the Ouya teams job having to plead with these devs. They have had a year in another few days at Razer what the F??K have they been doing all this time? They are struggling just to get a update out. I see someone at Razer in a chair throwing a ball up against a wall:-)

Ohh Forgot Rinion and Shadowlands
    Last edited by Killswitch; 07-03-2016 at 01:06 PM.