Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by lostcause1234 View Post
    Glad you got it going and I too remember that checkbox being a buggar!

Dead trigger 1 and 2 are much better than unkilled man. It's not possible to aim down the irons on unkilled and its graphics are rougher on ouya.

Beware a lot of Gameloft games will ask you to re download the gbs of data upon update.

I would also recommend dream league soccer. By far the greatest football game for ouya. Its basically the ouyas FIFA. Newer versions don't work with controller.

Good luck!

I don't even know where to start to get dead trigger 2 running on ouya. I read all over the place that modding a manifest xml file in it's apk is required cause of something to do with 2 google maps lines in it caused it not to run or install right on ouyas. However on that end I can't even edit a xml file to do what's necessary. Tried it only once with a xml file editor, and it didn't even recognize the characters in dead trigger 2 manifest xml file. In other words I couldn't get proper text in the stupid thing to save me. Other xml editors were the same thing. If I could get the apk with the proper modification then I'd give it another go, but it seems that isn't hosted anywhere. So dead trigger 2 is a lost cause to me at the moment.

I downloaded Dead Trigger 2 a few weeks ago, and it worked perfectly. I can't tell you more, because I removed it due to lack of storage, but I played it for a while. No problems whatsoever.
    So many games, so little time...

Quote Originally Posted by lostcause1234 View Post
    I would also recommend dream league soccer. By far the greatest football game for ouya. Its basically the ouyas FIFA. Newer versions don't work with controller.
    Can you be more precise about the Version? There are several games with this title on GP, which is the working one?

Thanks!
    So many games, so little time...