Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

1 members found this post helpful.
    I managed to get the amazon store release of Knights if the Old Republic to boot. I'd also like to point out that if you use a mouse you can fully and easily navigate the amazon app store. However many games will not show up as available either, as if they don't exist. It will suggest them when you search however.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2 members found this post helpful.
    SINE MORA: Not working, crashes right after it starts
    NOSTALGIA: apparently works OK
    MALDITA CASTILLA: works but has no serval support. Ouya controller also not working

Just been testing a few -

Meltdown: Works perfectly (and recognises purchase)
    Friendly Fire: Installs and loads, but doesn't recognise Serval or Ouya controller
    Flip Riders: Installs, loads and plays - but only recognises some of the serval buttons
    Ghostbusters Pinball: Seemed to work fine, but then got a weird issue where I got an error message and no buttons on the serval would work at all
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Meltdown works? Someone was saying they had problems with it. Interesting.
    I'll try it again properly tonight (only had a quick blast at the first level), but yeah everything seemed to work fine - sticks, buttons, menus etc.

Right, another few...
    Chronoblade demo: installs, loads and plays perfectly with an ouya controller, but will not recognise the serval
    Sky Arena: installs, loads and plays perfectly with the ouya controller (almost perfect with the serval but didn't recognise the triggers)
    R0x: plays perfectly
    Super crate box: plays perfectly
    Meltdown: checked again for KS, played through the whole tutorial with the serval, still seems to play perfectly. Only note seems to be using the button to the right side of the power button to bring up menus.

Might be time to get some Meltdown nights going again
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Might be time to get some Meltdown nights going again
    yeah man for now I tried the Google Port, works well just something in menus was different as said above, had to push it from the website to

INTERESTING WHAT!@ Meltdown: Works perfectly (and recognises purchase)

EDIT: Confirmed; Meltdown works and recognized my purchase.. how crazy, i used the fork from ouya wiki

#ItsTimeSwitch

Edit #2:

On Screen Alerts: Works!
    Ignis Mortis.. Doesn't respond to controller
    Shadowlight: works and recognized my purchases!
    Another World: Works + Recognized Purchase; but has graphical issues on borders
    DUCK GAME: WORKS.. even with Several Controller Edit: Not with OUYA pad, EDIT 2: you have to Force Stop the game in settings and when you go back into the game the ducks turn into black boxes, need to hard restart when that happens, d-pad doesn't work
    Twin Robots: Works Well, ouya apk when sideloaded goes to the FREE GP version I think.
    Beast Boxing Turbo: WORKS PERFECT SO FAR!
    Super Pixalo: WORKS (:
    Draw Rider: Works, cant log into log in feature
    Galaxoid: Works but cant go back to menu as the OUYA home button might of been it
    The Little Crane That Could: Works, cant change lvl though wonder if its in demo mode, didnt try OUYA controller
    Into The Shadows: Could go up and down in the menus but A would not work to start new game, didnt try ouya pad

Only the OUYA controller worked for SoManyMe when I tried & Super Crate Box

any other bugs let me know, or if you get a game working that would be nice to

Thunder Desert GP: I get this pop up
    Last edited by Steven7; 07-16-2016 at 05:16 AM. Reason: added more

Vimeo: works perfectly (because GP version is not compatible with android TV)
    Mr Monocle: installs and loads, but doesn't recognise either controller
    Stalagflight: Works perfectly! (and that includes multiplayer )
    Last edited by xanderten50; 07-17-2016 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Forgot Stalagflight!

Farrah Rogue - Zero Hour: works perfectly with serval (only single player tested)