Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

5 members found this post helpful.

Razer Forge Discount Information

Here you will find information about the Forge discount and the contact person who will take care of you if you have not received your email. The email went out in the past week so if you have not received your discount email then this information is for you.

Do NOT contact the other OUYA/Razer reps on the forum to ask or the code unless they openly say they can help. At which point they will be added to this thread. Matt is one person who has more responsibilities than just codes so please give him time to respond and do not expect a response within a few minutes. He will get back to you.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketSquare View Post
    Hey everyone, Matt from Razer here.

Firstly, I really appreciate the engagement and support from the community. The OUYA is a great device and a wonderful gaming ecosystem. I personally backed in the Kickstarter, and I still use my OUYA to this day.

I want to quickly address a few issues people have had with the offer. If you did not receive an email, this could be for a few reasons. We were working off of the previous OUYA mailing lists, so if you had ever opted out of an email, or conversely never opted in, you might have been missed. If you did not receive a code or your code is not working, shoot me a message, and I'll get you a new code ASAP. Additionally, the Forge TV is only available in North America, but we will be expanding to other territories soon. Don't worry, we're working hard to take care of all OUYA owners. Lastly, we had a minor technical hiccup with our site. The offer was putting a Forge unit and a Serval controller in the cart, not a bundle. This has been addressed and is showing the proper offer.

All that being said, the culmination of our work this year has been to create congruency between the OUYA and Forge, giving you guys the best path forward to new hardware and gaming experiences that directly build off of your support of OUYA. It's been a ton of work to accomplish within 6 months, but this is the result:
    - OUYA software platform available on Forge TV hardware as Cortex
    - Over 250 of your favorite games have been updated to run on Forge TV and Cortex. All of these games are available for re-download if you have purchased previously
    - Merging / OUYA account support in Cortex
    - Your OUYA controllers will work as secondary controllers / multiplayer controllers with the Forge (Android TV has different navigation controls / mapping than the OUYA)
    - Keep your OUYA console

On top of all of that, we want to show our appreciation for your trailblazing in the micro console space and continued affiliation with OUYA. We see the Forge TV being a proper spiritual successor to the OUYA, expanding upon all the things you loved while bringing a spate of media options to the table not present on your current OUYA consoles. That's where the $50 Forge TV discount offer with $10 Cortex credit comes into play.

Big thanks to all of you for your continued support and enjoyment of your OUYA consoles and to the incoming OUYA and Razer teams that were able to make this all happen.

If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say "Hi", drop me a line.

- Matt, Razer|PocketSquare
    Send a PM: PocketSquare

Not sure if Mr Square is still with us but Jared has added his name to the list of people to harass about codes. (Don't really harass him)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
    If any of you have not received the discount codes, e-mail me at jared@ouya.tv and I'll connect you to the right people.

Glad this got a sticky. It needs it. However it is unfortunate that everyone who opted out of promotional ads failed to recieve this email. I think it's pertinent enough that everyone who signed up an account on Ouya should have gotten one. Even many customers probably don't know this site exists, so unless they do a Google search, how will they find it?

Never got a email but sent email to pocket square for discount code! When I get the code I will for sure buy forge tv!
    OUYA/PS4/PS3/VITA/360/OnLive/Xbox One/Gamestick/Forge TV

PSN ID:Street_Killaz
    Xbox Gamertag: Street Killaz
    Ouya Online id:Street_Killaz
    OnLive ID:Street Killaz
    Forge TV Razor ID Street_Killaz

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarDust4Ever View Post
    Glad this got a sticky. It needs it. However it is unfortunate that everyone who opted out of promotional ads failed to recieve this email. I think it's pertinent enough that everyone who signed up an account on Ouya should have gotten one. Even many customers probably don't know this site exists, so unless they do a Google search, how will they find it?
    They could do an OUYA Presents episode about Cortex, the Forge, and the migration process. Then anyone who is at least still interested enough in OUYA to turn it on would see the video.

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.
    My discount code email was in my spam folder. Make sure to check there!
    Juxtaposition is the human condition.

Quote Originally Posted by negative zero View Post
    my discount code email was in my spam folder. Make sure to check there!
    nice find! (:
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

How do I contact Mike? There is no link or email address I can see.
    Nothing right in my left brain, Nothing left in my right brain.
    http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
    How do I contact Mike? There is no link or email address I can see.
    Matt. Send a private message right here on this forum. Address it to username PocketSquare.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

So I just address to matt@pocketsquare. I 'm not sure I follow you?
    I have looked at all the matt' s in the member's list. No joy.
    NEVER MIND I finally figured it out.
    Nothing right in my left brain, Nothing left in my right brain.
    http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

1 members found this post helpful.
    I went to go to Discover today and got a pop up about the code so you may not need to harass Matt anymore. Need to make sure it's everyone that is receiving that message before we close this out.