Close
Advertise Here

Learn To Code By Making Games: Save Over 80% On 50 Hours Of Unity Training

If you want to break into the world of game development, you’ll need to have a solid grasp on programming. This Unity 5 developer course will teach you all the essential skills to build your own games with over 49 hours of content, and Kotaku readers can get it for just $35 - over 80% off MSRP.
    Here’s what you’ll get:

Build web & mobile games w/ over 278 lectures & 49 hours of content
    Master C# (including Test Driven Development), a powerful modern language used for game coding & beyond
    Gain an excellent general knowledge of game creation
    Learn how object-oriented programming works in practice
    Transfer your knowledge to .NET, other languages & more

This in-depth course will teach you C#, a powerful modern programming language, using the latest versions of Unity 3D - the premier development tool for most of today’s mobile and web-based games. The course is designed for any skill level, and includes content for both total beginners and more advanced game developers. All you’ll need is a machine capable of running Unity 3D and a copy of the latest version (available for free) to get started.

You’ll get lifetime access to all 278 courses so you can take them at your own pace, and will get a certificate of completion once you’re done. Interested? Hit the link below to find out more.
    http://kotaku.com/learn-to-code-by-m...rending_test_a
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

Nice find Warzard; I love working through tutorials but with all of the quality resources online I wouldn't suggest paying for one.

If you already have the basic understanding of programming you may just want to start with Unity's tutorials. They're free and rather good for learning the basics in Unity.

Just so you know: Some of the older ones have code that doesn't work properly (due to the Unity 5 update), but they all can be made to work and it's good troubleshooting practice. Whichever way you decide to go, good luck.

Cool! Thanks Chii. I still need a new PC or laptop(my main one is 14 years old, but still kicking). It still might work for this.
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

1 members found this post helpful.
    Udemy has quality classes. Well some of them and it's not like it costs much. But yes Unity does have tutorials too.