Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uggs Eggs

New update on Gamejolt, the game now has 1 new level and more features so looks like the Ouya version will release with 4-5 levels.

http://gamejolt.com/games/uggs-eggs/95830
    Creators of Super Renegade Response, Rush Hour Mayhem and Colour Combat

I've bought so many games I can't list them on my sig now lol.

Click for list

1 members found this post helpful.
    Doing final testing on the Ouya version of Uggs Eggs

Click for list

The title is painfully disturbing but in a good way. I think I subconsciously scratched a couple rocks out of my back door cavern upon reading.

Good news!

Uggs Eggs has now been submitted for review so you should see it on your Ouya soon.

Yes. I will try it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    Yes. I will try it as soon as possible.
    Thanks! We are also going to be re-releasing our other games as paid versions with improvements so get ready for Rush Hour Mayhem and Super Renegade Response at $1.99 as well.

Click for list

Quote Originally Posted by rosse119 View Post
    Thanks! We are also going to be re-releasing our other games as paid versions with improvements so get ready for Rush Hour Mayhem and Super Renegade Response at $1.99 as well.
    Thats also good news.

Quote Originally Posted by rosse119 View Post
    I'll definitely buy SRR again to future-proof it on my OUYA; I still have a lot of love for that game.

Will you be porting stuff to Forge TV?

I'm considering buying a Forge if/when I get the discount.

I don't think anyone's made a Cortex game with Fusion yet so I'm curious to have a go if I do get one.

Considering how vocal you were about pay-to-play, I was surprised to see you going into premium-only development.

I'll give you some sympathy though, as it sounds like Clickteam aren't making things easy: £250 just to give away freebies?

Would you not consider making free versions that could play up to where a paywall would be, e.g. 'Super Renegade Lite'?

I know this wouldn't work with all of your games but maybe you could even do a 'basic' version of 'Rush Hour Mayhem' and a 'donate' version that could have the extras?

Thanks, well we wanted to make some new additions to SRR, but as Clickteam have now blocked the IAP for non Developer Version owners we can't even update what is already on the store

We are leaving the original up on the store and contemplating what the best thing to do with it is at the moment, the same issue we have with SRR we also have with Rush Hour Mayhem, we have a more up to date version on Mobile currently, but we can't update what we already have on Ouya.

We are working on new games right now which unfortunately are going to have to be Premium titles only.

We are discussing porting on Forge TV, I have spoken to Ouya/Razor and there is a new version of the Android Exporter on the Clickteam forum now which fingers crossed will get us one step closer to Razor, we have successfully made our 2 latest games work on the Mojo which is a nice thing.

The problem is that Forge games are not allowed to show Ouya buttons so we need something incorporated into Clickteam Fusion to alter what is seen when a user is playing it on Forge, the other issue is that the Ouya button commands won't work.

Click for list

I'm a bad man.

I got bored of waiting for the Forge TV discount (the UK release was six months late as it was!) and I spent the money I'd saved on an Amazon Fire TV instead, lol!

Thought you might like to know that Clickteam have released a Fire TV/Android controller extension (sold in the Clickstore) which should map the buttons correctly for the Forge (or other Android TV boxes).

Unfortunately I haven't got it working yet, my builds fail as soon as I use the Fire TV object, but I think that's just me.

Once I get an Android TV game to build, I'll try submitting to Forge and if it works I could let you know.

Do you have a link to the Android exporter update?

Is it the latest release or Beta?

I don't think button images should be too much of a problem: apart from OUYA, Android consoles tend to use ABXY.

So I'd include an OUYA object condition 'Is device an OUYA'? > No > Destroy 'OUYA buttons' + Create new object 'ABXY buttons' at 'OUYA button's' coordinates.

Anyway, back on topic, good luck with your games, pal, they're looking good.

I've got $2 left of credit on my OUYA account so I'll probably buy this or Mr Monacle.
    Last edited by doki; 04-07-2016 at 01:49 PM.