Close
Advertise Here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

HEROES OF LOOT
    So many games, so little time...

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I am pretty sure HoL was my very first OUYA purchase. Drunk in the middle of the night with my ex-wife, haha! Fun game from what I remember. I have not played it in a while.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Mine was Canabalt, on 1/1/14. HoL came later, after I discovered Groundskeeper 2. Then I found out about the other Orangepixel games, love them all.

He's a good guy. As far as I remember, he stopped releasing on Discover because of missing payment from OUYA, but his games on Google Play are all compatible, until today. Check Space Grunts and Meganoid 2017, they're great value for Money.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Didn't know that. Sad that he didn't get his payment.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Well, I guess it was not at the time when Space Grunts was released. But honestly, I'm not quite sure anymore if it really was about money or about something else he didn't like about submitting his games to OUYA. Don't have the message anymore.

It's a shame, the new Orangepixel stuff would be a great addition to the Cortex library. Sigh...

I asked him some weeks ago, if he still gets money - because i wanted to buy Gunslugs 2 - and he said yes. He gets a payment every now and then from Razer.
    Still he doesnt release anymore on OUYA/Razor because its vague what's going with them...
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Totally understandable... I decided to keep my Forge instead of selling it for nothing, but I will only use it as normal AndroidTV. Don't care about Cortex anymore.

These two are actually played on the Shield, but I just found out that they work perfectly on the OUYA. I sideloaded the .apk files that I extracted from my Shield. (Google Play Mod required).

Fun Fact: "Implosion" is being advertised as high end AAA quality title and I assumed it requires better hardware, but it seems to work quite well on medium graphics level. Even tried on high quality and found it ok, but I can't tell how much my overclocking helps here.

LUFTRAUSERS

IMPLOSION - NEVER LOSE HOPE