Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 members found this post helpful.

Bolt Riley - Chapter 0 - Corbomite Games

This thread is for the discussion of Bolt Riley - Chapter 0. Note to the developers, if you wish to take ownership of this thread, please let me know.
    Become a Reggae legend in a 2D point and click adventure game that takes place in 1970's Jamaica. You play as Bolt Riley, a poor boy from Trenchtown, Jamaica, on his pathway to stardom.

Bolt is struggling to survive and has to deal with a gang of Rude Boys. You go through a journey of self discovery, of love, friendship, and inspiration, where you are introduced to Reggae music, you have to form your band, get inspiration, write and produce your songs and then perform them. The story consists of three parts each focusing on a different aspect of Bolt Riley’s passage into becoming a Reggae legend.

This is the story of the underdog who breaks out and becomes a worldwide sensation.

good graphics

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Intriguing. I shall have to check this out.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

42$ ... they must be really confident of their game.
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Official OUYA Representative

Early access to meet KS backer level.

Is it really that much or is someone dyslexic?

"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of EVIL!"- Vigo the Carpathian

I'm kinda sick of this "higher price for early access" mentality. I can't imagine what could truly justify paying more for an unfinished, buggy game when you know the price will then become more finished and less buggy.

That said, I am really happy to see this game come to OUYA. I have a fondness for stories set in Jamaica for whatever reason, ever since I saw Cool Runnings. I saw the Kickstarter for this, and in the final hours, I kept worriedly frequenting the page, desperately wondering if this game would ever reach its goal in its absurdly short time limit. The guy running the Kickstarter, Oded Sharon, said that this had to happen because otherwise he wouldn't be eligible for the Free the Games fund, though that ended up not being the case after all :/
    Makin' the bacon's a risk worth takin'

Currently going through "Persona Phase". I need help ;_;

1 members found this post helpful.
    Hmm... yesterday I saw a tweet that Cortex offers the game for free. So I checked if it's free on OUYA too... and it's gone. Obviously they removed it from OUYA to make it Cortex exclusive?

Is this a sign? Will this happen to more games in the future? Mr.J, do you know something about it?
    So many games, so little time...

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    Hmm... yesterday I saw a tweet that Cortex offers the game for free. So I checked if it's free on OUYA too... and it's gone. Obviously they removed it from OUYA to make it Cortex exclusive?

Is this a sign? Will this happen to more games in the future? Mr.J, do you know something about it?
    But... But... But... They already said they don't believe in exclusives. For gamers! By gamers!

It's one of the Free the Games games. Remember to get the money it's free on Forge or whatever...or Forge/Ouya...

That's one thing that didnt change