Close
Advertise Here

1 members found this post helpful.

Killswitch Plays Slotcar Getaway (A Slotcar Named Desire)

Warzard and Negative Zero got me to try the game and make a video. So here it is.

Syncing of video and audio may be slightly off

This seemed pretty nice, I might pick it up and do something with it on my channel later! Maybe I'll even link your video in mine so I don't have to explain the game.
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

"Welcome to *Name Of Channel*, today we're taking a look at *Name of Game*. Roll the Killswitch!"
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

1 members found this post helpful.
    So . . . how often have you tried to pay someone a dollar to spit in your drink?

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

It looks kind of fun and I may try it out but I think it would have been cool if it played like actual slot cars. The fun thing about slot cars was trying to adjust the pressure on the trigger just right to get the fastest speed without making your car fly off the track and even if you failed it was fun watching how they would wreck. That could be done on the OUYA because it has analog triggers. Another thing that was fun was building the track. So, if a slot car game that played just like slot cars was made that started with a basic round track that you could modify by earning new pieces based on your performance then I think it would make a really cool game because you could basically have a slot car collection in video game form. It would also make a good game for OUYA community content if you could share the tracks you created and if it had multiplayer. Slot cars is suppose to be like racing on a roller coaster like this: