Close
Advertise Here
    Banned

New Happenings with Twitch Channel

Heyo guys its been a minute since I've streamed OUYA games. Hopefully that changes soon! I am talking to a technology company about getting sponsored and it sounds like a pretty solid thing. I've been working on getting a few things set up such as a Teampseak server, a Website, and joining a twitch community.

So far the company and I have started talking possible terms; they pay for some hardware I give them a share of my intake and pimp out their site/services.

The website is up in a pretty much working state http://timmytot666.github.io/ still working on a couple things but here is the main of it.

I have a twitch community in mind but they are currently setting up and I don't know when they will get back to me xD

So there it is. From now on all of my twitch streams will be posted in this thread so I have a consolidated place to keep all mah stuff.

Banned

1 members found this post helpful.
    Alrighty guys going for a stream tomorrow morning (8am CDT) Probably play some hearthstone and then I wanna try and get through Super Pixalo (won it in a contest still havn't played it yet)

"My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

Banned

My USB webcam has died somehow (I havn't plugged it in in about 3-4 weeks) So no Ouya stuff today. Sorry guys D: