Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is duck-game online ready?

Quote Originally Posted by sconfig View Post
    Bombsquad - I haven't done that multiplayer online yet. And my router ports are already setup. (it actually tells you what ports to open in the lan menu and tests those ports for you)

I still have yet to try Bombsquad online!
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Quote Originally Posted by frpnit View Post
    PS.: S-Config killed me a lot on Neon Shadow yesterday. Damn bastard...
    gg yo!

Well Neon Shadow didn't seem like it was thought all the way through about it's deathmatch levels. There was one bout where you kept killing me over and over again. It comes down to BFG kills because the devs must have liked the BFG from the quake 2 vintage. Big problem with how quake 2 handles BFG versus neon shadow:

Quake 2 had a slower respawn timer on the BFG, it was way harder to get to, and if you ran the opposite direction on a quake map you had armor so you could stand a chance at dodging while railing the other guy.

Neon Shadow had a fast respawn on their BFG, and you could stack shots which meant whoever had it in a 1v1 match is just going the wipe out the other guy no matter what.

And as a match admin I seen no options to restrict weapons. Neon Shadow is a good try at multiplayer. And the connection held up going from Milwaukee, WI to Brazil , half way around the world with low latency is pretty awesome! Just seems to be missing something.
    Would you like to know more? - My Blog

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steven7 View Post
    I still have yet to try Bombsquad online!
    Me neither. I wouldn't mind trying some Bombsquad along with some Meltdown tonight. Not sure how I feel about Neon Shadow.
    Juxtaposition is the human condition.

Ok, it's time for you guys to jump! Edited first post again, but:

I'll run private sessions. Password will be: Brazil

Cheers,
    Fabrício.

Amazing sessions, guys! Thank you for joining, Anatomality and Negative Zero, it was a blast!

Cheers,
    Fabrício.

Thank to you Sir! Cheers!

Oh, and as a late response...

Quote Originally Posted by sconfig View Post
    gg yo!

Well Neon Shadow didn't seem like it was thought all the way through about it's deathmatch levels. There was one bout where you kept killing me over and over again. It comes down to BFG kills because the devs must have liked the BFG from the quake 2 vintage. Big problem with how quake 2 handles BFG versus neon shadow:

Quake 2 had a slower respawn timer on the BFG, it was way harder to get to, and if you ran the opposite direction on a quake map you had armor so you could stand a chance at dodging while railing the other guy.

Neon Shadow had a fast respawn on their BFG, and you could stack shots which meant whoever had it in a 1v1 match is just going the wipe out the other guy no matter what.

And as a match admin I seen no options to restrict weapons. Neon Shadow is a good try at multiplayer. And the connection held up going from Milwaukee, WI to Brazil , half way around the world with low latency is pretty awesome! Just seems to be missing something.
    Yeah SConfig, i agree with you, 'BFG' gun is too much overpowered the way they've put on that. It's sad things for multiplayer deathmatchs are too random... we can't even really choose what map to play (it puts threee random maps to choose, there are more). Meeting and entering a game is random aswell. Too bad you left right before Shotgun Alley, the most amazing map on that game (there are only shotguns!)

I like to play Instakill Mode. It's like playing Golden Eye with the Golden Gun

Cheers,
    Fabrício.

Maybe somebody want to play Meltdown with me at the weekend.