Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. #21
    OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    www.Progressivethink.in
    Posts
    1,515


    My dpad works fine, make sure you install the controller zip file from the xda-developers cyan thread.

  2. #22


    DPAD = Mousepad?

    Perhaps I will treid tomorow to flash the KL-File a second time. First I wil test it another time?

    Thank you. Perhaps I will flash the OUYA-Launcher also.

    I will tell, when its done.

    Gueschmid

    __
    Looks that I am not the only one witch this Problem:

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692843

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...692843&page=61

  3. #23


    2 members found this post helpful.
    D-Pad works for me as well.

    Update bump: Just wanted to let everyone know that the instructions will be pushed up to the Ouya Wiki as the formatting system will serve users better. http://ouya.wiki/CyanogenMod_Guide is the link.

    Discussion and troubleshooting will still occur on the forums as it should.
    Would you like to know more? - My Blog

  4. #24
    Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,842


    Quote Originally Posted by sconfig View Post
    Update bump: Just wanted to let everyone know that the instructions will be pushed up to the Ouya Wiki as the formatting system will serve users better. http://ouya.wiki/CyanogenMod_Guide is the link.

    Discussion and troubleshooting will still occur on the forums as it should.
    Excellent.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

  5. #25


    Hallo,

    i tested SPMC 15 with LAUNCHER today. It worked well. I think i will use it this way. KODI is my most important APP:

  6. #26
    OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    www.Progressivethink.in
    Posts
    1,515


    I've just tested a script I wrote that will help users migrate to Cyanogen. The only requirement is you have to be familiar with setting drivers for devices in the device manager, though I will be posting images for this part soon to help those that are not too familiar with it.

    http://ouya.wiki/Talk:CyanogenMod_Gu....28Verified.29

  7. #27


    I'm reconsidering the possibility to push CYANOGEN on my OUYA. It will depend how Razer will manage the transition of the OUYA Discover.

    Thanks for the time you spend for the wiki, seems that I'll use it soon.
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

  8. #28


    Quote Originally Posted by Eldon.McGuinness View Post
    I've just tested a script I wrote that will help users migrate to Cyanogen. The only requirement is you have to be familiar with setting drivers for devices in the device manager, though I will be posting images for this part soon to help those that are not too familiar with it.

    http://ouya.wiki/Talk:CyanogenMod_Gu....28Verified.29
    Thanx used the script and worked fine, i only have one problem Kodi 15.1 crashes everytime i try to launch movie

  9. #29
    OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    www.Progressivethink.in
    Posts
    1,515


    Make sure you're running on a clean Kodi install is the best that I can tell you, I have it on a number of devices here and they play brilliantly. If you're not sure if you did just rename the org.xbmc.kodi to org.xmbc.kodi2 and then start kodi, this should start you with a new setup.

  10. #30


    Quote Originally Posted by Eldon.McGuinness View Post
    Make sure you're running on a clean Kodi install is the best that I can tell you, I have it on a number of devices here and they play brilliantly. If you're not sure if you did just rename the org.xbmc.kodi to org.xmbc.kodi2 and then start kodi, this should start you with a new setup.
    It was a fresh install cm 11 250907 , could not get it to work Kodi kept crashing, i reflashed the ouya but now with cm 11 250914 and everything works great. Using Kodi 15.1.1 + emby seems very stable

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •