Close
Advertise Here
    Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.

Reviews of a short nature: Mega Magnitude

The ground is shaking, the walls are cracking, the building is starting to collapse. It's the end of the world as we know it. Are you fast and skilled enough to escape alive? Push furniture, break walls and squeeze through narrow passages. It's you vs. 100 floors of concrete. Reach the exit. You can do it!

DrunkPunk:
    Escaping a crumbling building has never been so much fun! Complete objectives and level up your fleeing skills in this solid little game, for free! A must have for every OUYA owner. The only things I wish for are more songs and better death animation.
    Rating: 4/5
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

I wish I could say something like "you should have explained it a bit more for the reader to get a proper idea of what kind of game it is" but I just... love short reviews. When I read a review (which I never do outside of this forum, you guys are all part of a great exception in my life) I want to know three things. 1) What kind of a game is it? 2) Is it fun? 3) Anything I should know about before purchase (bugs, upcoming DLC, compatibility etc)? All this can easily be summed up in a handful of sentences. No need to go for the pulitzer prize.

Review of this review:
    + Short and to the point
    - There's no mentioning of what genre the game is
    Rating: 4/5
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

Hahaha! Sometimes I do like to go for the major essay though. It can be fun too.

I guess the closest thing to a genre would be "Endless Runner", but it does have an end...if you can make it there.
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

You should do a "Review Haiku"! http://www.toyomasu.com/haiku/
    "My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!"- Bozie OO Spool

Quote Originally Posted by Warzard View Post
    You should do a "Review Haiku"! http://www.toyomasu.com/haiku/
    I like this idea. I like it alot.

My next short one shall be a haiku!