Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Round 1: i would use a Kamehameha to destroy the whole UK just to prove my point: you cant rely Solely on Geography. you also need History, Math and Biology!!!!

Round 2: since the best defense is an offense, i would protect myself with a can of spray and a lighter.

Round 3: idkfa, from doom, it gives you all the weapons and ammo.

Round 4: mario 3!, i attempted to jump over every box, and to jumpdown on every hole to see what could i find... and i found a lot of things!

Round 5: oh orange juice!... what would be of me without you?... you are so... orange!...

Round 6:

It has ended!

The winner of this kontest is...
    TheDavyStar

Kongratulations, warrior! And thanks to everyone else who took part in this game!
    Most of the time I keep my OUYA offline: please consider it before inserting a phone-home/always online DRM in your game. If you still plan to do so, please declare it. You don't want pirates, I don't want to be frauded.

http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?12041-The-list-of-offline-working-games

1 members found this post helpful.
    Round 1: Say how you would defeat the defense of the commenter before you and beat him/her to prevent his/her victory. Show no mercy!
    I would rent an ACME Hot Air Balloon and drop a trusty ACME Anvil out onto Meganuke (Well out of the range of any aerosol spray).

Round 2: Say how and with what you would defend against the commenter after you.
    I would wait until the last minute to enter with the intentions of being the last commenter. (After Deadline: This may have not been the best strategy). If that failed I would then send the possible target a constant stream of intriguing emails and messages monopolizing their time until the contest ends.

Round 3: Say what your favorite cheat code is, what game it belongs too, and what it does:
    …Crap, I like playing games without codes, but I know a few.
    How about the Sega Shadowrun Debug Mode “ABBACAB” on the start screen. This unlocks all the resources needed to play through the game quickly but it will not have the proper ending.

Round 4: Which was the first game in which you preferred not to follow the rules and see what happens?

EVERYGAME, Seriously. Anyone who has ever had to endure my gamming tactics has gone mad. I test every feature I can think of, and oddly get disappointed when the game creators expect every player to play the game the exact way that they conceived it to be played.
    The first game was properly Zork; though I’m certain I left “The Grue” in the same equal state of madness as my once-sane friends. I made countless attempts to beat back the darkness, wielding every item in my arsenal with the exception of the torch. I like to think by the time I was ready to move on that The Grue turned the torch on himself due to insanity, but I can’t be certain.

Round 5: Praise your favorite drink.

Water… ? The thirst quencher Maybe… :/

Round 6: El Switcho needs some love! Awww, show him some!

Well it makes me happy, (The 80's were a different world) Enjoy:
    https://youtu.be/YPhAwZqwwXo

Round 1: Say how you would defeat the defense of the commenter before you and beat him/her to prevent his/her victory. Show no mercy!
    I would rent an ACME Hot Air Balloon and drop a trusty ACME Anvil out onto Meganuke (Well out of the range of any aerosol spray).

Round 2: Say how and with what you would defend against the commenter after you.
    I would wait until the last minute to enter with the intentions of being the last commenter. (After Deadline: This may have not been the best strategy). If that failed I would then send the possible target a constant stream of intriguing emails and messages monopolizing their time until the contest ends.

Round 3: Say what your favorite cheat code is, what game it belongs too, and what it does:
    …Crap, I like playing games without codes, but I know a few.
    How about the Sega Shadowrun Debug Mode “ABBACAB” on the start screen. This unlocks all the resources needed to play through the game quickly but it will not have the proper ending.

Round 4: Which was the first game in which you preferred not to follow the rules and see what happens?

EVERYGAME, Seriously. Anyone who has ever had to endure my gamming tactics has gone mad. I test every feature I can think of, and oddly get disappointed when the game creators expect every player to play the game the exact way that they conceived it to be played.
    The first game was properly Zork; though I’m certain I left “The Grue” in the same equal state of madness as my once-sane friends. I made countless attempts to beat back the darkness, wielding every item in my arsenal with the exception of the torch. I like to think by the time I was ready to move on that The Grue turned the torch on himself due to insanity, but I can’t be certain.

Round 5: Praise your favorite drink.

Water… ? The thirst quencher Maybe… :/

Round 6: El Switcho needs some love! Awww, show him some!

Well it makes me happy, (The 80's were a different world) Enjoy:

^ Yea, feel free to delete I surrender.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Guess I'll lock this.