Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 members found this post helpful.

Mortal Kontest - Ends May 23rd 4 PM EST

So dear Forum members... Last Saturday was my birthday, and because of this, I decided to bring you a present! There is an issue though: you are just too many, while the present is only one. Let's see who's worthy: the one who survives gets the prize! There can be only one1!

Round 1: say how you would defeat the defence of the commenter before you and beat him/her to prevent his/her victory. Show no mercy!
    Round 2: say how and with what you would defend against the commenter after you.
    Round 3: say what's your favourite cheat code, to what game it belongs and what does it do2.
    Round 4: which was the first game in which you prefered not to follow the rules and see what happens?
    Round 5: praise your favourite drink.
    Round 6: El Switcho needs some love! Awww, show him some!

GRAND PRIZE: Your continued existence... Ehr... A €10.00 Ouya code.

IMPORTANT:
    • You have to answer to all the questions to enter the Mortal Kontest. It is allowed to post without all the answers and edit it later. Incomplete posts will not win.
    • The winner will be chosen at random.
    • Only one entry for each Forum member counts.
    • The kontest ends the 23rd May, 8:00PM GMT/4:00PM EDT

1: there is no actual need to kill other Forum members.
    2: Konami code, seriously? You can do better.

1: I start the battle.
    2: be careful, I'll defend myself with a roll of toilet paper!
    3: ABACABB. Mortal Kombat for Mega Drive, it activates the blood and the real fatalities. Probably my favourite since it was the first I learned.
    4: PaperBoy: admit it, crashing those windows was just too funny
    5: Coffee, oh, coffee, what would be my day without you? Not a good one! Thank you for not letting me pass my day as a zombie, my beloved coffee! <3
    6:
    Most of the time I keep my OUYA offline: please consider it before inserting a phone-home/always online DRM in your game. If you still plan to do so, please declare it. You don't want pirates, I don't want to be frauded.

http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?12041-The-list-of-offline-working-games

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.
    Sweet, I get to be first!

1) I will defeat the mighty AssWipe Warrior by spraying him with a garden hose and rendering his defenses woefully inadequate!

2) I defend myself with a herd of rabid squirrels.

3) up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. All hail the Konami Code (suck it Jeffry )! I first used it on a GameBoy game called Nemesis. Oh the memories!

4) Richtofen's Revenge. My Mother and I typed the code out on our C64 from a COMPUTE! game book, and after poking around a bit I found an error that allowed you to hide by some of the houses without fear of getting hit by baddies. Some games I would just sit there and pop up only to shoot them and rack up my score. It was my secret to having the house's highscore, hehehe.

5) Scotch is my drink of choice, at any time. I shall enthrall you with a poem that a friend of mine wrote, titled "Peat-whisky Dreams":
    "Evening finds ascension
    on a red grouse wing;
    the brilliant copper sky
    fades to twilight beam.

It wafts the weathered flora
    of a season’s ending term,
    as young skylarks soundly sleep
    in the nearby bracken fern.

The purple hue glints playfully
    on a steep highland muir,
    with lovers lying blithesome
    on the fragrant heather floor.

Their drunk love on crescendo
    with a piper's distant drone;
    sharing peat-whisky dreams
    amid the summer’s final gloam."

6) Praise the Switchy-poo eh? You know, even though he won't push his game onto our fun-filled grey cubes, he's not such a bad fella!
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 05-20-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

1. I would take a rabies vaccine and the squirrels would probably consider me one of their herd anyway since I already show the mental symptoms of the disease.

2. I would defend myself by having Station build Good Robot Schiz and if that doesn't work I'll come back by beating the Reaper in a game of Battle Ship.

3. Taking the case off my Game Boy's Game Genie to make it fit into my Super Game Boy and it worked. I think that counts because I was cheating the entire hardware.

4. There are probably earlier ones but it is hard to remember them all. Anyway, one that stands out is Rush 2 for the N64. I believe it was that one of the franchise I'm think of. The stunt track was like Amazing Frog! with cars. Anyway, if you ramp just right there is a bug that puts your car outside of the arena on the other side of the walls into a black void. So, I considered reaching the black void as the objective of the game.

5. Shasta Cola! Praise be your name! Thank you for being 2.5 liters of pop for only $1 at Family Dollar! Shasta! It hasta be Shasta!

6. Killswitch,

Love,

Schiz

1. If will spray a hose over good robot Schiz and if he tries to engage the reaper in a game of Battleship I will look over Schiz's shoulder and tell the reaper where Schiz has placed his ships.
    2. I will encase myself in titanium and create a magic field of 9999999 degrees centigrade which all must pass through if they want to hurt me!
    3.33GDJX57BGCB8435 let me get Deoxys in the wild in Pokemon White. Man, them was the days!
    4. I remember playing Risk and me and my friends invented an alliance system where players can unite to defend a territory from an attack by placing men belonging to those to players in the same territory. It was a pretty good idea!
    5. Pepsi is the top-si, and Coke's a pile of slop-si
    *Si - Spanish for Yes. IT WORKS DAMMIT!
    6. The 'Switch is OK, but in a brilliant way.
    Makin' the bacon's a risk worth takin'

Currently going through "Persona Phase". I need help ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Just had to see what madness is going on.
    Carry on.
    This has got to be the most useful post within the entire forum. Way to bring things to new heights KS!

I take back all the nice things everyone has said thus far.
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    This has got to be the most useful post within the entire forum. Way to bring things to new heights KS!

I take back all the nice things everyone has said thus far.
    Turning downvotes back on just so I can downvote you.

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Turning downvotes back on just so I can downvote you.
    They need to be back on so that I can VENT MY HATRED with the click of a mouse.

Round 1: Say how you would defeat the defence of the commenter before you and beat him/her to prevent his/her victory. Show no mercy!
    I would of course submerge TheDavyStar in a container filled with a sodium bromide solution and then spam Omnislash until the magic field is gone. Then one final sodium bromide bath......

Round 2: Say how and with what you would defend against the commenter after you.
    I'll defend myself with puppy eyes begging for mercy.

Round 3: Say what's your favourite cheat code, to what game it belongs and what does it do2.
    this code is used in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and it makes the wanted level never go up.

Round 4: which was the first game in which you prefered not to follow the rules and see what happens?
    Portal! I played it before everyone knew everything about it so I really thought I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do and I loved it.

Dear beer, I wish you were here. I always miss you when you're gone and I love you intensely when you're present. What would I do without you? (Probably remember stuff.)

A KS and Starfighter day out:
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

Round 1: Say how you would defeat the defence of the commenter before you and beat him/her to prevent his/her victory. Show no mercy!
    Being a cat person I am immune to puppy eyes, and therefore I shall simply stick to applying a rigorous application of 2x4 to starfighter

Round 2: Say how and with what you would defend against the commenter after you.
    I'm in the UK so I will bank on pure geography and hope no-one will be able to find me

Round 3: Say what's your favourite cheat code, to what game it belongs and what does it do2.
    The spectrum version of Gauntlet had a wierd cheat that if you pressed the "Extend Mode" button, you could simply walk through walls!

Possibly my weakest point - but I did abandon playing GTA properly and tried living legitimately and just earning a living... (I got nothing else )

Coffeeeeeeee! It makes me happy (and awake enough to function at work)

I can only see that looking something like this, but what the hell - he probably deserves it
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...