Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1 members found this post helpful.

Alpha Wave Contest - Ends May 24 at 10PM EST

Time to get this contest section back to it's intended purpose. A fun little thing to give back to the members of the community for them helping to make this the #1 OUYA forum out there. It's time to get your game on.

I have Alpha Wave codes. But you won't get to know how many just yet.

Going to have a little fun here and play a game to get a game. Kosmik Revenge is one of the hidden gem type games on this console and it's time we show it a little love. Now I'm not going to ask you to beat an unfair high score in Kosmik Revenge.

Killswitch turns and points to the scoreboard.

But look at #10. He's the guy you have to beat. CertQao9. His score is 1,259,900 and that score is definitely beatable. As long as you beat him, you are in the running. Winner(s) will be chosen at random from the qualifying contestants.

I wanted to run this contest before but there was a score issue with the game which may possibly still be there. I know he was working on fixing it and I was his guinea pig for that. If for some reason your game does not save. Then we have to go with picture with a post-it note and the score or something to show it's you and your score. You could even take a pic of you pointing to the score if you want.

I was once told that if you haven't bought the game then it might not save the scores. So if you haven't then you may have to go into the week's leaderboard instead of all-time.

But you do see fellow forum member Kaimega there at #6 right? I want someone to beat his score. I may even throw in an added bonus to the highest score as long as it beats Kaimega. Beat Kaimega and be top dog and you will get the prize behind door #1.

You have 4 1/2 days to kick some alien ass.

High Score problem still there. My highscores are never at the all time highscore list.
    But sometimes the highscore of the week list is working for me.
    Here is my first highscore with 2.207.000 points.

Did you buy the game? Someone said to me that if you buy the game it saves, that's when it started working for me. I should have mentioned that in the first post in case it didn't work.

Yes i buy the game, because the developer was writing that the highscore list is just working, if you buy the game. But that is not true.
    Im sending a message to the developer after i buy the game, but they cannot helping me with the highscore list problem.
    I really like the game, but without working online highscores its not so good for me.

But im happy to have this contest now.
    I will try to beat Kaimega.

I'll have to talk to him again and see if that update is ready since I was helping him test. But we can still do pics and beat Kaimega

Here is my new highscore with 19,331,250 points.
    I beat the highscore from Kaimega.

Nice... and I see Steven7 on that pic. Does someone have what it takes to beat Helmut for that secondary prize? Better bring your A game.

I decided to extend the contest to Sunday so that you get some of the weekend to get your scores up. It'll be hard to beat Helmut and claim that secondary prize but go for it. Show me that you have what it takes.

nice! I will try to get some time in again for sure!
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Wait...we have to beat WHICH game to get WHICH OTHER game? I'm confused...
    Our game Black Hole - A Classic Arcade Dual-Stick Space Shooter
    Available in the OUYA store now!
    Killswitch - "There are 302,456 OUYAs out there, now no one will have to ask again."

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhellik View Post
    Wait...we have to beat WHICH game to get WHICH OTHER game? I'm confused...
    Play Kosmik Revenge to win Alpha Wave.