Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

<Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

1 members found this post helpful.
    Twitch didn't want to agree with me tonight, that part sucked but everyone had fun playing after. Probably doing it next week at the same time and maybe I can find a server on Twitch where I'm not buffered to death.

Action in some of the stages.

https://youtu.be/SQZh-H_kMOA

https://youtu.be/79JcGVAQDAo

https://youtu.be/Z4rjxwkd3hM

https://youtu.be/neuLkq3EK2s

The hell is wrong with you killbot? Merge the videos together, we ain't got time to click 7 different videos.
    Signature Pending...

Lazy.
    Go click.

Wasn't planning to post but Chic asked. I guess she wanted to see herself on the screen or something. I started recording when everything went sideways. They're all short vids. Wasn't going to merge them into some weird half stage here, quarter here, etc.

2 members found this post helpful.
    Who wouldn't want to see me chopping down enemies with my plasma cutter?

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

Killswitch: I'm just giving them the assist so they can get the kill. I'm the juggernaut bitch!

Translation: I'm just going to walk around cautiously while defending myself with this stun gun while Chic, Zero, Issac, etc. shows me how it is done.

Seriously though, it was entertaining watching you all together. I would have joined if I didn't have to work. I would have shown you the "Schiz assist". It is me putting on the hockey mask and letting everyone else do the shooting because I basically go all Jason Voohees with mostly melee attacks. There is just something priceless about watching a drone gun or tank get stunned with a pounding to the "face". Too bad my days off are Mondays through Wednesdays(hint hint).

Aww, you're such a team player KS! Helping people to level up and what not. I can't remember what level I was on when I stopped playing the game but I know it wasn't that high. Just enough to beat the game I guess.

I wonder how the videos were split up, as in why did they sometime stop in the middle of a sentence? That leads me to believe it's automated somehow and not manually done. Anyway, I love to see you guys play Meltdown so I'm going to try to be aware of the next time you play if you get a Twitch-stream going.
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

No, those were Bandicam. I may have cut them. Twitch crapping out at show time kind of pissed me off so it may have carried over. I know I pressed stop early a few times.

Banned

I didn't see any of you guys when I tried searching for games. But I found 2 lobbies that were full and 1 was a wave. So successful night is successful?