Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    I can't imagine playing this on a touch screen.
    Me neither. I dont do it like that. I go hdmi into tv, 2.4ghz controller etc etc. Way too hard to play with the touchscreen, although I have tried before. Knightmare tower on the
    other hand I find that fun just looking at the tv shaking my tablet around like its nothing. lol!

1 members found this post helpful.
    Touchscreen is possible. Meltdown does have a fairly aggressive auto-aim feature in it if enabled.
    Would you like to know more? - My Blog

Damn I need to look more into things. Never knew about the auto-aim feature. I dont find it too hard to aim when I'm using the controller though.
    But heck I like things that aid/help anyway, and if auto-aim can make it easier then I'm all for it. I havent played the game too much really to figure things out.Gonna have to jump on it some more.

I found Meltdown to have good touch controls, but the best touch controls I've come across so far are in the game Implosion. They spoiled me with that interface!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    We're doing it again. We're hitting the waves. It's pretty much just us having fun blowing up some robots.
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Twitch is acting up with me...but it seems to work...sometimes. So going to attempt streaming it. So come by, ask questions and all that good stuff.

Banned

I won't be streaming. But I'll be playing : P

No double stream? Oh well. I'm hoping Twitch doesn't give me issues later. I'm set and ready to go. Was hoping to invite a special guest to the party but doesn't look like that opportunity will arise. Was hoping to get Dan there too but we'll see. It'll be like 3AM for him so probably not going to happen either. Did send an email.

where can i find this twitch?

1 members found this post helpful.
    Yeah....that might be a good thing to post.... I need to fire my agent.
    If it works at the time I need it to work. http://www.twitch.tv/whoiskillswitch