Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

3 members found this post helpful.

Meltdown Wave Party Thursday May 21 at 8 PM EST

We're doing it again. We're hitting the waves. It's pretty much just us having fun blowing up some robots. Bring your 1Ups and your A game. What I try to do is once I die past Wave 20, I jump out and start over so it's fair enough for lower level people who are along to level up.

SConfig and Isaac say they're in. Had someone else I wanted to invite but they're out so there's at least one open spot and then just going to play until...who knows when. People will switch in and out of course.

I will probably be recording the first hour, may even make it a stream. I still have to see how this thing works with streaming, haven't tested yet but it will at least be a local record.

I'm going to put a password on the session. It'll be..... BlackSilk.

So come ride the wave.

Will confirm the stream part tomorrow and if it's streamed then you can come ask me questions and all that and have fun.

Sweet, looking forward to it!
    "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"- Barney Stinson

I am in! It's been a while since I fired up my meltdown character!

Will there be a twitch account or google hangouts to go to for the audience to chat on?

Twitch if I get a smooth transfer tomorrow. Hangouts lost me as a user when they lost my roundtable interview, they're now , ONLY IF NECESSARY.

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

Interesting...
    Juxtaposition is the human condition.

Banned

I'll be playing with you guys and /probably/ streaming it as well. I still don't like that I gotta use a webcam to record it but oh well xD

This looks like it could be the start of something. Guess I better really look into the stream part of this Roxio tomorrow...

Damn I need to learn how to play this game.I got the Google Version. Works well with my tablet but could never get the gun to fire on the google
    version in Ouya. I might have to watch this. I'd even like to try to jump in, but i'm so noob, I wouldnt want to embarass myself.That and I dont know if my connection could warrant it, on top of my version being the gp version. I'd like to get in one of these or bombsqaud or any of the other sessions one of these days if possible. Word up.