Close
Advertise Here

Was my thread removed?

Guys/mods,
    I created a thread here like an hour ago (regarding a download code barter) and it seems it's gone. Was it removed? (My inbox is empty, so no explanations there).

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

That was my fault, or at least somewhat. The server lagged when I attempted to check your thread out since the title was questionable, and that's when things turned sour. I must have check-marked your thread instead of opening it in a new tab (via right-clicking) and added it to my "list" to put it in simple terms. I was in the midst of deleting a different thread in the forum which was also check-marked and yours got sucked in.

However, this "download code barter" you speak of sounds very questionable hence my initial instinct to check it out. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to delete it anyways since it would be against the rules. That being said, feel free to re-post your thread and if it's something deletion worthy then it will be deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience. Fate just had it out for that thread of yours.

Thanks for taking the time to explain what happened, or at least somewhat.
    (For anybody who reads this: I wanted to trade/barter an xbox download code for an ouya download code in the general off topic thread. No money involved).
    Sorry for potentially breaking your rules and/or irritating your "initial instincts".
    It will never happen again I'm absolutely sure about that. I will take my "questionable" post elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    That was my fault, or at least somewhat. The server lagged when I attempted to check your thread out since the title was questionable, and that's when things turned sour. I must have check-marked your thread instead of opening it in a new tab (via right-clicking) and added it to my "list" to put it in simple terms. I was in the midst of deleting a different thread in the forum which was also check-marked and yours got sucked in.

However, this "download code barter" you speak of sounds very questionable hence my initial instinct to check it out. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to delete it anyways since it would be against the rules. That being said, feel free to re-post your thread and if it's something deletion worthy then it will be deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience. Fate just had it out for that thread of yours.