Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

MouseCraft Contest - [Phase One] Ends On May 2nd At 5:30PM Central Time

Welcome To The Contest Page!

Today I present the members of OUYAForum the chance to win MouseCraft which is an amazing game that is sure to scratch any itch you have. We're going to do this contest in three phases. A single prize will be handed out to the best player that fulfills all the requirements of a particular phase. All you have to do to enter first phase is:

1.) Download Stalagflight & beat my highscore of 1220.
    2.) Download Jayenkai's SpikeDislike2 & play "My First Dislike" for a highscore.
    3.) Download InnerCube & get all gold & perfect ranks for stages 1-15.
    4.) Take a picture of these results when completed and post them in this thread. For extra authenticity, write your username on a note and tape it on the television before taking the pictures. Note: No screen-captures and if you opt to take a picture with a note then make sure it isn't obstructing any of the results on the screen.

Phase one ends on May 2nd and then phase two will be posted.

Note: The game that will determine the winner will be SpikeDislike2. If multiple players fulfill the requirements for the other two games then the highest score in Jayenkai's game wins the prize.
    Last edited by Killswitch; 04-23-2015 at 07:19 PM.

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

1220 in Stalagflight? I must be playing this game wrong... stuck at 350 and there are balls of fire everywhere.
    Juxtaposition is the human condition.

Question: Let's say a couple of people gets more than 1220 in Stalagflight and gets gold/perfect rank in the 15 stages of InnerCube. Are they allowed to improve on their SpikeDislike2-score or is the first entry the only one?
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
    Question: Let's say a couple of people gets more than 1220 in Stalagflight and gets gold/perfect rank in the 15 stages of InnerCube. Are they allowed to improve on their SpikeDislike2-score or is the first entry the only one?
    Of course. It's no different than when you guys were playing Pinball Arcade so feel free to keep posting improved highscores.

Then challenge accepted! I'll even make a video out of it!

Where did Sluup go by the way? He/she was always extremely good at highscores.
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

I'm out, I really can't het the hang of the controls in stalagflight. 1150 more points to enter....

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Zero View Post
    1220 in Stalagflight? I must be playing this game wrong... stuck at 350 and there are balls of fire everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by knaart View Post
    I'm out, I really can't het the hang of the controls in stalagflight. 1150 more points to enter....
    Come on, boys. Success is only but a destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
    Then challenge accepted! I'll even make a video out of it!

Where did Sluup go by the way? He/she was always extremely good at highscores.
    I think life is hittin' him pretty hard. I suppose I can get in contact with him though.

I was never good at Stalagflight. I tried again now, but its impossible for me to beat your highscore. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    I was never good at Stalagflight. I tried again now, but its impossible for me to beat your highscore. Sorry.
    Come on, guys. I only played the game for an hour to reach that score.

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

I just got 786, and that was pretty much a miracle. Gotta take a break for a bit.
    Juxtaposition is the human condition.