Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Banned

Way too much effort so probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by timmytot666 View Post
    Way too much effort so probably not.
    I hope that is not the case because that is the absolute worst reasoning possible, which will set off a chain reaction of events that I hope not to see.

Let's see those entries people or show that you're making the attempt. Let's see who's out there.

Banned

I already have it.. thats my reason xD

I'll step up... just need some more time... busy life as always T_T

Wait for me, my fellows

Cheers,
    Fabrício.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Closer and closer we get to the deadline. Time is eventually going to run short so get in while you can.

Well you guys do have plenty of time to enter but how many of you are entering? Let's see a show of hands or something.

Eh, I've been looking for some new games to try, so I guess I'll give it a shot. I don't have any sticky notes, so I hope holding the note in front of the camera as well/not having one will do. Reminds me a lot of those old school NES contests where you send in a screenshot and have a chance of getting a price, except I'm actually alive for this one... Let's hope the Ouya website's push to console feature doesn't choose to randomly not work like it does about 20% of the time for me...
    I'm a proud Ouya owner and developer!

One of my Ouya exclusives has started development, you can check out the dev log here:

Chomp Hoppers Dev Log

Yep, Chomp Hoppers has gone from having a PC prototype to being fully exclusive, thanks to me not being able to meet the Adventure Jam Deadline. Expect more impressive updates after Ludum Dare.

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

I'm throwing my hat in with perfect scores on all three titles! Due to my camera, and camera skills, sucking so much I've also attached screen captures; it should be very clear, or unclear as it were, which ones are taken by the camera.

http://imgur.com/a/OJMnF

On a sidenote: I think Wind-Up Knight has a couple of bugs. I have not purchased the app, but it shows as purchased in the overlay, and when you are scrolling through armour, it seems to think you have chosen to put it on (equip it) without actually pressing "O" to do it (equip it).

EDIT: It also seems that this game also can loose controller pairing at times, some of the buttons keep working, but the "O" button stops working. You kinda need that button to play the game by the way.
    Last edited by Eldon.McGuinness; 04-13-2015 at 01:07 AM.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eldon.McGuinness View Post
    I'm throwing my hat in with perfect scores on all three titles! Due to my camera, and camera skills, sucking so much I've also attached screen captures; it should be very clear, or unclear as it were, which ones are taken by the camera.

http://imgur.com/a/OJMnF

On a sidenote: I think Wind-Up Knight has a couple of bugs. I have not purchased the app, but it shows as purchased in the overlay, and when you are scrolling through armour, it seems to think you have chosen to put it on (equip it) without actually pressing "O" to do it (equip it).
    Because you took a picture via camera I can count these as an entry. Excellent work, Eldon. You sure showed the competition who has the most free-time around here