Close
Advertise Here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thank you very much! Now I can play Shadowblade on all its glory

Thanks for the contest, i would never play Wind-up Knight or League of Evil if you didn't set it up, would be missing 2 games plenty of fun (even if league of evil suffers from terrible lags, it's still a fun game )

Cheers,
    Fabrício.

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

Congrats guys and enjoy the game!

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frpnit View Post
    Thank you very much! Now I can play Shadowblade on all its glory

Thanks for the contest, i would never play Wind-up Knight or League of Evil if you didn't set it up, would be missing 2 games plenty of fun (even if league of evil suffers from terrible lags, it's still a fun game )

Cheers,
    Fabrício.
    That's one of the reasons why we started this section which was to have people try out games they wouldn't have on their own. I have more contests lined up for you. Next time, however, I won't be so easy on you guys.

Yeah! I must say, this was really a great contest! I love that I had to try new games tot compete. We want more of these! And thanks for the game, I got a new goal this week.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knaart View Post
    Yeah! I must say, this was really a great contest! I love that I had to try new games tot compete. We want more of these! And thanks for the game, I got a new goal this week.
    You got it and enjoy the game. Shadowblade is easily one of the best games on the OUYA console and won't disappoint. With the last winner (i.e. you) posting in this thread; it's now locked. I have something of a fan favorite game for those who have bought it as the next prize when I get the goods. Assuming of course I don't get codes for something else and decide to run one of my other contests instead.