Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Shadow Blade Contest - Ends On April 18th At 12:00PM Central Time.

Welcome To The Contest Page!

Ladies and gentlemen of OUYAForum... Today I present you the opportunity to win a code for Shadow Blade which is undeniable one of the best games you'll ever play on the OUYA console. This time, however, we're going to turn things up a notch. Here are the requirements for entering the contest:

1.) Download League of Evil, Shadow Blade, & Wind-Up Knight.
    2.) In League of Evil, get all briefcases and at least two stars in levels 37-54. In Shadow Blade, complete levels 1-7 with three shurikens. In Wind-Up Knight, get all the cards and at least A-ranks in all thirteen levels including the Knightmare level.
    3.) Take a picture of these four results when completed and post them in this thread. For extra authenticity, write your username on a note and tape it on the television before taking the pictures. Note: No screen-captures and if you opt to take a picture with a note then make sure it isn't obstructing any of the results on the screen.

Three winners will be selected by a randomizing program on April 18th at 12:00PM Central Time.

I think gameplay related contests are great, it makes us try games we might not have otherwise. I for one have never cared about "League of Evil" (I think it had severe input delay last time I tried it and it immediately went in the "no" section of my mindmap) and now I have a reason to go back and give it a honest chance once more. Maybe I get hooked!
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

What about a screen capture with both the results and the Ouya menu showing our username in top left corner of the screen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldkid Livegen View Post
    What about a screen capture with both the results and the Ouya menu showing our username in top left corner of the screen ?
    It would obstruct the results so no.

Waiting to see the entries of the ones man/woman enough to step up. Have a feeling that Wind Up Knight is the one that will trip people up.

1 members found this post helpful.
    I already own Shadowblade, but I'm going to try for these achievements to show everyone how big my gaming balls are. I'm all for gameplay contests, bring 'em on!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1 members found this post helpful.
    LoE - Suitcases

LoE - mission 37 to 54 2 stars

Windup knight - cards and min A

Shadow blade - 7 levels 3 shurikens

Way to go, knaart!

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Have a feeling that Wind Up Knight is the one that will trip people up.
    League of Evil was the hardest one. Like Starfighter said, there seems to be a small lag and the game is running to slow. If you die the game suddenly runs at full speed

Quote Originally Posted by knaart View Post
    League of Evil was the hardest one. Like Starfighter said, there seems to be a small lag and the game is running to slow. If you die the game suddenly runs at full speed
    The game will sometimes eat your controls too. When you attempt to wall-jump is the worst.