Close
Advertise Here

iO 24 Hour Flash Contest

The iO party train is currently out for repairs but that doesn't stop MC Soul Brotha #1 from giving away boarding passes. This going to be really simple. I mean so simple that even a toddler can do it. Are you ready?

You entry MUST include the following:
    ♣A post in this thread.
    ♣An animated dancing gif. No video, no pic, an animated gif.
    ♣Name your favorite current game.
    ♣Name a game that you're currently waiting for on OUYA (must be a game that is OUYA bound, not a wishlist game)

The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the 24 hour cycle (7 AM EST 3/29/15)
    Feel free to enter, just to enter but make it clear that it is not an entry

MC Soul Brotha #1 OUT

♣Lately I've been into Minecraft again. Diggin' on the banners, not so much the rabbits.
    ♣.♣Unless you meant current favorite OUYA game - that's been Thunder Desert GP for a while.

♣♣Looking forward to Super Crossfighter from Radiangames. (and Astra Etherium.) (and Joe Danger.)
    OUYA console to become doorstop when store server shuts down. But since it seems to be safe so far, we just need a place to collect new (and updated?) OUYA titles.
    Have you made your game sideload-able for OUYA hardware? Put it on http://itch.io, then let me know and i'll add it to a collection we can all link to.