Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I NEED IT SO BADLY

Man i'm so excited about this one, i'm pretty sure i'll have many funny moments with it. If i don't win a copy, for sure i'll buy when it comes with its regular price.

Cheers,
    Fabrício.

Banned

Thank you for the chance to win this game : D I love the Ouya character the most.

@1leggedseagull cool cool. Looking forward to playing this in a few months. Then I imagine there will be more people that wlll get it and there can be some active races.
    Fun, Fun, Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by freestile View Post
    @1leggedseagull cool cool. Looking forward to playing this in a few months. Then I imagine there will be more people that wlll get it and there can be some active races.
    Fun, Fun, Fun.
    I don't have an online mode so there's no worries about finding active races. I don't really plan on adding online later either as usually when I try games which offer online modes it is just a ghost town and a loss of time and revenue for the developer

I wasnt sure. Either way still looks cool. Dont have any racing games yet, so this might be the first. Good luck to everyone in the contest.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Sweet! I'm in it to win it.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Looks as good as mario kart.

Great news. I hope i can win this amazing game.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterchafe View Post
    Hi Eldon, I've not made any attempts to add any extra DRM, it just has the standard OUYA receipt checks
    I think the question was directed at if the game can be played offline after purchasing your game. Sadly there is no standard OUYA way for that, but I would STRONGLY recommend to store the online receipt check somewhere offline, which can act as a fallback if the console isnt online.
    A lot of people will be on the fence if the game cant be played offline.

Just a helpful advice.
    Our game Black Hole - A Classic Arcade Dual-Stick Space Shooter
    Available in the OUYA store now!
    Killswitch - "There are 302,456 OUYAs out there, now no one will have to ask again."

4 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhellik View Post
    I think the question was directed at if the game can be played offline after purchasing your game. Sadly there is no standard OUYA way for that, but I would STRONGLY recommend to store the online receipt check somewhere offline, which can act as a fallback if the console isnt online.
    A lot of people will be on the fence if the game cant be played offline.

Just a helpful advice.
    Oh yeah it can be played offline! I got help from Tim Graupmann to check receipts offline and unplugged my router to test it out before I uploaded it to the store