Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Level 25 (and since it's practically the same, but harder, Level 50, too) is now in the game.
    At first I was GROSSLY overthinking the concept, but after a bit of simplification, it actually turned out really rather well.

I've had to stress test both levels to ensure they're completable, and am happy that they are at least do-able by myself. .. Meaning it probably won't be too hard for other folk!

Anyway, they're done.
    Now I just have to make levels 26->49, and we're ready to go!!!
    Jayenkai : Making unpopular games for over two and a half decades!
    OUYA/Cortex/Android TV compatible .apks available here.

Another 8 levels are in. Trying not to make things too samey.. Struggling!!!
    More to go!!

All 50 levels are now in the game! Yowsers!
    I'm currently replaying through all the levels, double checking for bugs and the like, and ensuring the game is indeed beatable.
    I've reached 25, and am now resting, and faffing about on the net.. as you do!

I'll carry on my playthrough, make sure there's no major issues, and then probably upload the game to OUYAReview either tomorrow or Monday, so it oughta be available fairly shortly

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar
    Yay!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Kind of weird not seeing it be a weekly game. So how has the transition been going since you're taking more time to make the games this time around?

If I'd have attempted this as a weekly game, the first thing I'd've done would be to create a level generator, and have it randomly build it's own levels.
    Since I'm taking more time, I'm getting a chance to build (and test) my own set of levels.

To be honest, they're really not that much different! I think I've learned a lot of odd habits after all those random levels, but the extra time and effort spent building them should hopefully make for an interesting game. ... Maybe!

If I'm completely honest, I could probably have achieved a lot of this game within the space of a week.. I'm just being lazy, is all

Last minute additions are in, and an "Easy Mode" for those who just can't quite hack it.
    I'll be doing the uploading stuff in the morning, and hopefully the game should be with you tomorrow night, although that's entirely dependent on how fast it gets through review.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar
    Official thread here.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram