Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is getting an official ouya release, isn't it?

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wienersoup View Post
    This is getting an official ouya release, isn't it?
    I believe so.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

one day
    Signature Pending...

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

Yes! The dev said he plans to put it on the store once he gets the levels done and is happy that most bugs are gone. I assume it will still be free then too.

Official OUYA Representative

1 members found this post helpful.
    Yeah, just talked to the dev, all good.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
    Yeah, just talked to the dev, all good.
    Then I think it's OUYAForum's job to make sure the red carpet is rolled out. If Heroes of Umbra is fun to any of you, then keep gathering together for more online meetups. For added love, send any bug reports to the developer so he can make the porting process that much quicker and painless for everyone.

Yeah I'm pretty much down for anything that has anything to do with being online. I'm not tied down to one particular genre. As long as I can play with or against others online/multiplayer etc etc is cool with me.
    Anything really.Like I think my next purchases might be that bombsquad and that meltdown since it seems like some heads around here play those. Any other suggestions are much welcomed.
    Really I just wanna get my game on with some games that I can play with or against y'all.Dont care if I get wiped really, just trying to have fun and learn. That super indie kart looks cool. I was big into mario kart wii online (still play with altmmfmm server) so those racing ones are cool, but its a little high for me atm at $29.99. If it can go down to like $9.99 or something I might get it. Even $15. But atm I can get a few games for that price so I'll prob hold off on the indie kart one and look around a bit.

The Indie karts game is in beta curently. The price will lower about every month down to 9,99$ I beleive for the final releasy in .... June? or so.
    Our game Black Hole - A Classic Arcade Dual-Stick Space Shooter
    Available in the OUYA store now!
    Killswitch - "There are 302,456 OUYAs out there, now no one will have to ask again."

Sweet. So when HeroesOfUmbra gets released on the Ouya store, I imagine I can uninstall the sideloaded apk and install from the store right?
    I'd imagine it should be something as simple as that. Just thought I'd ask.

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

Well, assuming he does not change the app name or the key he signs it with, you should not need to uninstall it at all!