Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

1 members found this post helpful.
    But we have a "Released Sub-forum... it is called "Current Games and Applications" :S
    Racin-Games, creator of Sirenium ~ Forever After ~ .. come check us out here! http://www.racin-games.com
    Forum Page: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-Forever-After
    If you want your game/app reviewed, let me know! I'll ReviOUYA. Will also do previews and such as well. http://reviouya.wordpress.com/
    Play like me! http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...imega&p=119559

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimega View Post
    But we have a "Released Sub-forum... it is called "Current Games and Applications" :S
    But it would be a sub-forum for all of the threads that say that the thread is locked with the official thread in Current Games and Applications linked too and since they would be locked they would be in the order of last released down to the first released. So, if you are unaware that the game has been released and/or you just want to view the information from the past conversation before it was released then when you go looking in Upcoming Games and Applications you would still find it in within it as before in the Released Sub-forum while the rest of Upcoming Games and Applications is cleaned up because it would only have unlocked threads.
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 03-10-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophretard View Post
    But it would be a sub-forum for all of the threads that say that the thread is locked with the official thread in Current Games and Applications linked too and since they would be locked they would be in the order of last released down to the first released. So, if you are unaware that the game has been released and/or you just want to view the information from the past conversation before it was released then when you go looking in Upcoming Games and Applications you would still find it in within it as before in the Released Sub-forum while the rest of Upcoming Games and Applications is cleaned up because it would only have unlocked threads.
    Hmm, well the name of the sub-section isn't fitting, but it's not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Hmm, well the name of the sub-section isn't fitting, but it's not a bad idea.
    It seems fitting enough because it lets people know it has been released and when you go to them they have links to the Current threads.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

It seems fitting enough because it lets people know it has been released and when you go to them they have links to the Current threads.
    It would confuse members. I have nothing against the idea, but we can't just slap on a confusing sticker and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    It would confuse members. I have nothing against the idea, but we can't just slap on a confusing sticker and call it a day.
    I see nothing confusing. If I didn't see this conversation and it just happened without me knowing about it then when I would first see and enter Released I would get it right away. I would know these are the locked threads of the released games from Upcoming.
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 03-12-2015 at 10:35 AM.

I see nothing confusing. If I didn't see this conversation and it just happened without me knowing about it then when I would first see and enter Released I would get it right away. I would know these are the locked threads of the released games from Upcoming.
    Schiz we don't all live in your mind
    Brainstorm a name unlike the last one I asked for assistance on and got nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Schiz we don't all live in your mind
    Brainstorm a name unlike the last one I asked for assistance on and got nothing
    Okay, if you lowered my IQ about 25-30 points down to the average then I think I would still not be confused. It is so easy a regular man can do it.

Okay, if you lowered my IQ about 25-30 points down to the average then I think I would still not be confused. It is so easy a regular man can do it.
    Smartass. Just get to naming.

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Smartass. Just get to naming.
    I'm struggling to think of a name that is more clear than that without being long. My first thought is Locked Threads but then people will be wondering why they are locked and then when they look they would think,"Oh! Because they are released games." Hence why I don't get why released is confusing.