Close
Advertise Here
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1986 View Post
    And yes: do NOT update. the game wont work anymore.
    I looked for it Wednesday night, there was no update for my OUYA available anyway, so it still works. Funny though, the description text was in fact updated. I guess it's a database thing...
    So many games, so little time...

I have seen that issue several times on my Forge. I have to uninstall and reinstall my games to get the updates, which is quite annoying, especially because you can't really know if you need to do that, because you won't know when there is an update.

Any way to back peddle to the previous version at all?

If you have the .apk it should work. Not sure how to get that for a specific version though. You can check the OUYA wiki, or maybe even contact the developer.

I sent an email to One-Legged Seagull a few months ago about this. They said another update or such was added to fix the problem. I finally got a chance to hook up my Ouya and while there was no update, an uninstall and new download fixed the problem.

Now if I didn't suck at it. Talk about not using something (ie game skills) and losing it...

Has anyone tried to put this game on the Shield? Is there DRM on it? It's not on Google Play, apparently...
    So many games, so little time...