Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sexy. It reminds me of Mario Kart DS.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned

No way in hell is that happening for me xD wouldn't even pay 10 bucks when I can emulate other kart racers lol.

1 members found this post helpful.
    I backed it and I downloaded the beta both on Steam and on the OUYA. I like it. The karts slide a little bit too much for my taste, especially in the lower CC classes, and it's tough to see when turns are apporaching, but the game is in Beta and I imagine a lot of those things will be sorted out.

It does play better on my XBox 360 controller that's hooked up to the PC, but the game runs silky smooth on the OUYA with what appears to be the same level of intensity in the graphics department. Impressive, especially since there appears to be a lot going on at a high rate of speed.
    Last edited by Bucckets81; 03-07-2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Typos!

Really looking forward to this. I backed it on Kickstarter but not for beta. I get a copy of the game when it's released on the platform of my choice. So of course it will be Ouya all the way. Looking forward to reading more of your opinions here guys.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

I have news directly from Paul. The game will be ten dollars when it gets out of the beta and officially launches. Another thing to note, is that the game will periodically get cheaper the closer the game gets to its final release which is in June. For example, the game may be twenty-five bucks two weeks from now, and may be twenty a month from now.

2 members found this post helpful.
    I think 10 Bucks is totally worth it! There might even be a launch sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Our game Black Hole - A Classic Arcade Dual-Stick Space Shooter
    Available in the OUYA store now!
    Killswitch - "There are 302,456 OUYAs out there, now no one will have to ask again."

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    I have news directly from Paul. The game will be ten dollars when it gets out of the beta and officially launches. Another thing to note, is that the game will periodically get cheaper the closer the game gets to its final release which is in June. For example, the game may be twenty-five bucks two weeks from now, and may be twenty a month from now.
    Good.
    I think 10 dollars is a great price for the value of the product.

As a backer, I paid more than 10... but I will be on the Credits ;D
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

I will snap this up for $10! Wow! The only thing that i think would be better is slightly longer tracks, they all seem very short to me.
    Creators of Super Renegade Response, Rush Hour Mayhem and Colour Combat

I've bought so many games I can't list them on my sig now lol.

Click for list

1 members found this post helpful.
    I'll but this for a dollar! (OK 10). 10 sounds a good price, this looks cool.

I wont jump in on another Beta if I can help it though, that damn Dubwars one has put me right off. I purchased it just after getting my OUYA and it was cool, now it looks horrible and plays horrible, its very very different, to me its unplayable and not what I paid for. I would not pay for that game if it was like it is now (refund please!!!). Sorry, straying off topic slightly, but Im saying Betas are a massive no no to me now.
    Check out my channel - www.youtube.com/jetmanptg

Quote Originally Posted by jetmanuk View Post
    I'll but this for a dollar! (OK 10). 10 sounds a good price, this looks cool.

I wont jump in on another Beta if I can help it though, that damn Dubwars one has put me right off. I purchased it just after getting my OUYA and it was cool, now it looks horrible and plays horrible, its very very different, to me its unplayable and not what I paid for. I would not pay for that game if it was like it is now (refund please!!!). Sorry, straying off topic slightly, but Im saying Betas are a massive no no to me now.
    I have a rule against betas as well, exactly because of things like this I will certainly pick this up when it releases, and will gladly pay whatever the cost.
    Racin-Games, creator of Sirenium ~ Forever After ~ .. come check us out here! http://www.racin-games.com
    Forum Page: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-Forever-After
    If you want your game/app reviewed, let me know! I'll ReviOUYA. Will also do previews and such as well. http://reviouya.wordpress.com/
    Play like me! http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...imega&p=119559