Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Matrix View Post
    Is there a current list of Ouya games playable on Mojo? I'm okay with not every Ouya game playable, but there are certain titles I really would want, such as Rob Broglia's emulators, a few of my absolute favorite Ouya games like Maldita Castilla and Elliot Quest, and also games that don't run at 100% on Ouya like Doom GLES.
    I could check some specific titles for you. I know the emulators work. Not sure about the other games you listed.

Great, please do. These are the current Ouya games that I'm most interested to play on a Mojo. Please let me know which ones are playable and which aren't.

Abbaye des Morts
    Antichromatic
    Babylonian Twins
    Back to Bed
    Boost 2
    Bullet Waltz
    Clarc
    Cube And Creature
    Donkey-Me
    DoomGLES
    Elliot Quest
    FilePwn
    Final Fantasy III
    Freedom Fall
    ittle Dew
    Kosmik Revenge
    Magnetic By Nature
    Maldita Castilla
    MouseCraft
    Neon Shadow
    Nub
    Pier Solar
    Polarity
    Rush Bros.
    Shadow Blade
    Sine Mora
    Skyriders
    Super Puzzle Platformer
    Ulrionus
    VVVVVV
    Wizorb

those are the ones that I care about.

N64 emulation on android is not that good. It doesn't matter what device you use. The emulator itself needs work. Any games that require the expansion pack will give you trouble(ex-Majora,Perfect Dark). For regular n64 titles, take a game like Zelda OoT, its playable to the end, but not idle. It can randomly crash on you. You have to save often. It's annoying and uncomfortable. The settings that work for Zelda won't work for other games either, you need to change plug-ins by game. If your looking to emulate N64, do it on a pc with Project 64.

The same goes for Dreamcast. Most games are incompatible with Reicast.

Also, Ouya Everywhere doesn't sound like it's ready yet. As others have said, not all the games are even on there.

I wouldn't bother with a Mojo..

is this THE Satoshi Matrix? Love your Attack of the Famiclone videos !!

I like your reviews, you should buy one just so I can watch your review, then return it.

I actually have a MOJO, and I thought I'd share some of my experiences on here: Dispite having very nice hardware, there are so many problems. On top of some OUYA games not being available on MOJO, some of the ones that are (Pocket RPG, for example) have problems that make it almost unplayable. In Pocket RPG, the D-pad doesn't work, I can't access my inventory and am stuck with the original weapon. Dont buy the MOJO for OUYA Everywhere, and if you do decide to get one, I wouldn't recommend paying more than $99 for it. For $99, its a fun little device, but dont pay $160.
    "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"- Barney Stinson

Well I'd love to pay $99 for a Mojo, but they cost $160. You simply cannot buy them for less. The best dead is from madcatz' US webstore where for $149 you can get a Mojo with two controllers (one of which is the newer standard version) or for $200 a Mojo with a controller and their $100 keyboard.

I have no intention of selling my Ouya, so if there are Ouya games that are problematic on Mojo that'll kinda not really matter since I've still got an actual Ouya.

I'd like to get a Mojo to experience android games outside of Ouya, still have access to most of what I love on Ouya, and have a more powerful system that is better able to handle 1080p bluray rips without artifacting and skipping.

If you can find me a place where I can buya Mojo for $99, then I'll happily take that. But even on ebay they sell for well over $200.

Better off with a Shield.

Just trying to help by sharing some experiences. I was referring to a deal they had a few months ago on mad catz website, not any deal going on now. I never suggested that you should sell your OUYA, just that you shouldn't expect much from OE, so sorry for giving you some info on that. As for Google Play games, a large number of them aren't available or don't work on the MOJO, even ones with controller support (like NOVA 3 or Shadowgun: Deadzone).
    "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"- Barney Stinson

1 members found this post helpful.
    sounds kind off like a bad experience... hope OUYA errywhere turns into something awesome.

OUYAForum Devotee Victor Coleiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Matrix View Post
    Well I'd love to pay $99 for a Mojo, but they cost $160. You simply cannot buy them for less. The best dead is from madcatz' US webstore where for $149 you can get a Mojo with two controllers (one of which is the newer standard version) or for $200 a Mojo with a controller and their $100 keyboard.

I have no intention of selling my Ouya, so if there are Ouya games that are problematic on Mojo that'll kinda not really matter since I've still got an actual Ouya.

I'd like to get a Mojo to experience android games outside of Ouya, still have access to most of what I love on Ouya, and have a more powerful system that is better able to handle 1080p bluray rips without artifacting and skipping.

If you can find me a place where I can buya Mojo for $99, then I'll happily take that. But even on ebay they sell for well over $200.
    I think you misunderstood what I said earlier. I said MADCATZ were (past tense) selling the MOJO for $99 over the holidays ( a number of people posting here got that deal). I know they put the price up again a little while back. But I wouldn't be surprised if they have another sale and it goes back down to $99 IF you're prepared to take that gamble and wait. If your after something now, then yeah , just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Coleiro View Post
    I think you misunderstood what I said earlier. I said MADCATZ were (past tense) selling the MOJO for $99 over the holidays ( a number of people posting here got that deal). I know they have put the price up again a little while back. But I wouldn't be surprised if they have another sale and it goes back down to $99 IF your prepared to take that gamble and wait. If your after something now, then yeah , just go for it.

mojo right now goes for $150 on amazon.

A tronsmart with the octo-core allwinner 80 which is in the same league as a k1 also goes for $150.

Think about that.