Close
Advertise Here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thanks for your feedback!

Yep, the demo is quite hard, the final game will be more forgiving in the first stages. I'm planning 6 courses of 6 stages each, so the difficulty will rise from course 1 to 6, and from stage 1 to 6 in the same course.

There are only 2 stages in the demo, I wanted to know what to expect from the players in term of difficulty, that's why it is so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    Thanks for your feedback!

Yep, the demo is quite hard, the final game will be more forgiving in the first stages. I'm planning 6 courses of 6 stages each, so the difficulty will rise from course 1 to 6, and from stage 1 to 6 in the same course.

There are only 2 stages in the demo, I wanted to know what to expect from the players in term of difficulty, that's why it is so hard.
    the best option is to add as many difficulty levels as you can
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

I have a suggestion, it's minor. The game looks like fun but the one thing you need to add is the goldie locks flapping in the wind. I like the outrun esque games where the scenery changes after a route change or passing a check point. Good stuff!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for trying the demo!

I've published a new, improved demo, v2:
    Windows PC

The game is much easier now, yet still challenging. I hope it is properly balanced now!
    And many other changes, so please check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by bakanekofr View Post
    Super Night Riders is now available on Steam!
    store.steampowered.com/app/444000

Currently at -40%. Please check it out if you can
    Cool!

I think the right price could be from 5 to 7 euros, 9.90 seems a little too high as someone commented on Steam. 2 euros could do a big difference....

However, for now you could leave the price as it is. Many players will wait for holiday sales for a better prices.
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

1 members found this post helpful.
    $9.99 might seems too high on Steam or Mobile, but the game will be soon available on Xbox One which is my main target, and I think it is a reasonable price for a day one release on console. And I don't think it would be fair to price the game differently per platform.