Close
Advertise Here

1 members found this post helpful.

New User Generated Content Section

We have added a new section to the forum for user generated content. The following is a description of each section:

Member and Staff Reviews. The staff reviews were a trial run since people claimed they wanted our opinions. You got our opinions and for the most part, it seemed like everyone was okay with it so we’ve expanded the section to allow member reviews. But there are a few caveats as we can’t just let anything and everything be posted there. Member reviews will be reviewed by a member of the staff before they are approved. If you do not see your review within 48 hours or have not received a PM about it then send a PM to my attention and I will get to you on why it’s not posted or if for some reason it just got lost in the shuffle. Click here to send a PM to Killswitch

Community Content. This section is for fan art, interviews by forum members, fanzines, community content for games (think Duck Game levels) and things of this nature.

Hacks and Mods. This is the previous Hacks and Mods section which was moved to a more appropriate section. Show off your hacks and mods here.

Guides and Tips. This is the previous Hacks and Mods section which was moved to a more appropriate section. Have a guide or tip for other members? Then post it here.

Videos and Game Captures. This section is for OUYA videos and/or game captures. Do you have something that you want to show the members? Want to show off some gameplay? Post it here.

Gaming Gatherings. This is section is for online and offline meetings and game nights. So if you have an online game night or gathering planned then post it here. Going to a gaming convention and want to meet up with people? Post it here too but remember, anything that happens between consenting adults offline is between those consenting adults and not the responsibility of OUYAForum.com.

High Score Threads. This is the previous High Score section which was moved to a more appropriate section. Show off your high scores here.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Thank you
    Staff

1 members found this post helpful.
    I'm glad you're expanding reviews to include members. Staff can only review so many games, and I hope that opening this up allows for many more games to be reviewed than would have been previously. Maybe it will spark a bit more discussion as well.

Would like to hope so Ms Chic.

The review thing was planned for a while, just got lost in the shuffle.

Videos and Game Captures was moved into Community Content.

This section may undergo a few changes before it's in it's final state.