Close
Advertise Here

View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do it now OUYA!!!

9 90.00%
  • Don't bother...

1 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmartino View Post
    Which would explain why that is the way it is wouldn't it?
    Not really, last time I checked if you turn the console off then back on that setting is not kept, kind of a pain in the rear if you actually need to have that option on all the time. For example people that used Netflix needed it on or the app would not work. (Do keep in mind I have not checked this lately as I no longer use Netflix and thus no longer need to fritz with that option)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldon.McGuinness View Post
    Not really, last time I checked if you turn the console off then back on that setting is not kept, kind of a pain in the rear if you actually need to have that option on all the time. For example people that used Netflix needed it on or the app would not work. (Do keep in mind I have not checked this lately as I no longer use Netflix and thus no longer need to fritz with that option)
    Wow was trying to agree with you..... um.... so yeah no idea what you are going on about but thanks for the info lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mmartino View Post
    Wow was trying to agree with you..... um.... so yeah no idea what you are going on about but thanks for the info lol.
    No worries, I thought you were saying it was optional, as it kinda is, but I wanted to let everyone know that it is an optional bit with a pain in the Booty (pun intended) requirement of re-enabling it after every reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldon.McGuinness View Post
    No worries, I thought you were saying it was optional, as it kinda is, but I wanted to let everyone know that it is an optional bit with a pain in the Booty (pun intended) requirement of re-enabling it after every reboot.
    That's interesting. I wonder why it doesn't stay for you. Just tried with my systems and whatever I set it to it stays that way thru sleep or reboot. Even and unplug. As far as I can tell its a nice feature that they give modders access to.

C'mon guys, love it or hate it, let's show OUYA what we do or do not want them to work on. If we don't provide feedback the we have no leg to stand on when we complain that we do not get what we want.