Close
Advertise Here
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

A week or so ago on reddit somebody brought up how it wasn't working any longer. Just a logo in the middle of the screen. I tried to log on last night and confirmed that is still the case. Have they dropped support on the ouya console in favor of the forge? Or Just Down for the time being for updates or something?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It seems that the GameFly app disappeared from Discover. I tried to download it for my 2nd OUYA, and I couldn't find it anymore.
    So many games, so little time...

What happened to this? I can't find any information about GameFly (or PlayCast) on the Ouya or Forge anywhere, so I guess it just waned out into oblivion like all the good things that Ouya/Forge had going for it..... The official website www.gamefly.com only mentions support for EMTEC GEM Box, which seems to be an Android box, and various smart TVs.

Anyone have any more information about what went wrong (aside from the obvious lack of success of the Ouya/Forge)?

Well, I guess they dropped the support for the OUYA over a year ago, because they didn't make money out of it. Not just because of the small number of users, but also because OUYA didn't transfer the revenues to the developers. I guess it's simply because GameFly didn't receive money from OUYA.

I wonder if someone stripped the app out of this Emtec Box and if it would work on the OUYA...
    So many games, so little time...