Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezraanderson View Post
    Why can't you leave the games up while you find your path?

Its might be easier for a true fresh start to have no baggage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooskewl View Post
    It's as ezraanderson said, it would be easier to have a real fresh start. I know it doesn't make much sense objectively but it really does make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaimega View Post
    I get that, for sure
    I'm still having trouble getting it. To me what would make sense is,"This new fresh start I have is great and every once in a while a check comes in from things I was doing in my old life which is a good bonus too." In other words, for me, it would feel like an old savings account that I ignore that might not do much but later I might get lucky and find out it is doing better.
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 01-18-2015 at 08:35 AM.

You guys aren't aware of many factors here, and I don't care to go into great depth about it. Suffice it to say I'd either be losing money, losing time or both by sticking around. Or at the very best, I'd be gambling on the possibility that I might make some money at some point.
    Last edited by Nooskewl; 01-18-2015 at 08:47 AM.

~
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizophretard View Post
    I'm still having trouble getting it. To me what would make sense is,"This new fresh start I have is great and every once in a while a check comes in from things I was doing in my old life which is a good bonus too." In other words, for me, it would feel like an old savings account that I ignore that might not do much but later I might get lucky and find out it is doing better.
    Possibly the mental, emotional and finical cost out weights any benefits, It may be easier for some people to compartmentalize aspects of their life, if someone needs a change from something they will do what they feel is correct to find that change, releasing themselves from things that are weighing them down might be the only way they can move forward.
    Last edited by ezraanderson; 01-18-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Magistrate of Altered States Schizophretard's Avatar
    You guys aren't aware of many factors here, and I don't care to go into great depth about it. Suffice it to say I'd either be losing money, losing time or both by sticking around. Or at the very best, I'd be gambling on the possibility that I might make some money at some point.
    I can understand that there may be factors I'm missing and I respect that you don't wish to go into them. It is just kind of heartbreaking seeing the games go. Especially Monster RPG 2. I had fun sharing bugs and features with you, it was one of my first purchases, and pretty much feels like a launch title to me. I hope things work out for you, Trent.

Wow, best of luck man and God bless.
    "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"- Barney Stinson

The bundle and the games come down on the 26th. Nooskewl is entering a new stage. Not sure what it is yet but we've reeled everything in. OUYA is the only place that still has the games besides the ones that have been ignoring me. Mr. J wanted me to leave the games up for another week so people have the chance to grab them. It's been fun and OUYA's been the best for me. Thanks.

Well I already had crystal picnic (made sure to grab the update) and I just picked up monster rpg 2 while I still can. I also got that Crystal Picnic T-shirt you sent me.

You've done good work over the last 5 years, but as you've already explained, it was a huge chunk of probably the prime in your life. The good news is nobody can take away what you've done (a lot more than most of us)

(someday maybe re release your games, it wouldnt hurt. Sometimes stuffs just ahead of its time, and sales can still trickle in, I know I can't be the only one late to the party)

So Godspeed sir, may the wind be at your back, your shoes on the right feet, dont take any wooden nickels, know the difference between shit and shinola, never give up, never surrender.

Official OUYA Representative
    Tomorrow is the last day to get the bundle!