Close
Advertise Here

Unity3d Coder Looking For Paid Work

Hello. Everyone.

I am Unity3d coder with applicable knowledge in C# and Javascript, and I am currently seeking quick, side jobs, or work with some up-front pay.

I do not have video chat available to me, but I am available for communication over email messaging.

I am currently working on the game project "Astra Etherium" for Killswitch. The forum concerning this project can be seen here. However, I may still be available for jobs you may have in mind.

Programming Skills:
    A.I.
    Multiplayer (co-op and versus)
    Third-party software integration/modification
    Event/Transition Sequences (smooth level transitions, intros, outros, game over, stage clear, etc.)
    G.U.I (includes GUIText/GUITextures, UnityGUI, and NGUI).
    A custom pausing script to handle pausing all scripts, with all coroutines, while allowing to assign exceptions, with the pause menu being an exception by default.

I am also create basic screen effects like alarms and screen-covering blasts.

If you feel I would make a good fit, please reply, or send me a email at donniekong@yahoo.com

He helped out big time, no head butting or anything like that. Good communication, gives good feedback too. Comes highly recommended by me.

If you need some assistance, call on Donnie.